Diskeeper 2011 Pro Premier 15.0.951 + Patch (x32-x64) [RH]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 19, 2011 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Diskeeper 2011 Pro Premier 15.0.951 + Patch (x32-x64) [RH] (Size: 45.63 MB)
 Dk2011PP.15.0.951_[RH].rar45.63 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
45.63 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Diskeeper 2011 Pro Premier 15.0.951 + Patch (x32-x64) [RH]

All Comments

Awesome. Thank you.
i love this
Excellent! Works great. Just have to follow the instructions exactly. Unnecessary items included in this upload but once you sort it out it works great. I cleaned up the notes and removed unnecessary items and will upload it to PB.
2013-08-24 16:25
worked fine on win 7 64bit.
works real good! ,run exe.,patch and go.this is the best of all diskeeper programs so far.
Iobit offer a free defrag utility called smart defrag. I have been using it for about 2 years. It is just as good. I was gonna give this one a try, but I read a few vs articles, and decided not to. I seen a virus is reported here, that's why i further researched.
It's this kind of product plugging that destroyed btjunkie. If you don't want Diskeeper then don't get it. Please don't come here to push some other product. I'd love for KAT to stay clean just the way it is.
Iobit offer a free defrag utility called smart defrag. I have been using it for about 2 years. It is just as good. I was gonna give this one a try, but I read a few vs articles, and decided not to. I seen a virus is reported here, that's why i further researched.
Iobit offer a free defrag utility called smart defrag. I have been using it for about 2 years. It is just as good. I was gonna give this one a try, but I read a few vs articles, and decided not to.
An absolute must for all pc owners i think.
Thanks!