Dishonored (v.1.4.1) (Bethesda Softworks) (ENG / RUS) [Repack] by R.G. Mechanics

seeders: 20
leechers: 1
Added on August 30, 2013 by SGRKSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dishonored (v.1.4.1) (Bethesda Softworks) (ENG / RUS) [Repack] by R.G. Mechanics (Size: 6 GB)
 dsetup32.dll1.72 MB
 DXSETUP.exe524.84 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 dxupdate.cab91.81 KB
 DSETUP.dll87.84 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab41.42 KB
 PhysX.exe6.56 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe2.6 MB
 Data1.bin4.25 GB
 data2.bin1.72 GB
 data3.bin17.65 MB
 setup.exe1.53 MB
 icon.ico2.19 KB
 autorun.inf60 bytes

Description

Updated 30/08/13.

Version - 1.4.1.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Information:

Year: 2012
Genre: Action / 3D / 1st Person / Stealth
Developer: Arkane Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Publication Type: Repack
Language: |
Sound language:
Tablet: enclosing (ALI213 Steam Emu)

System Requirements:

> Operating System: XP / Vista / 7
> Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon LE-1660 or higher
> Memory: 4 GB
> Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850 with 768 MB
> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
> Free space on hard drive: 14 GB

Description:

Dishonored events occur in Danuolle - huge industrial metropolis in the streets which faced technology and mysticism. The main character - a bodyguard of the Empress, accused of murdering her client - as fate turns into a mysterious assassin, burying a person under the mask. From now on it - the shadow of the streets, tortured plague, living in fear of the government, unfathomable technology and otherworldly forces. The truth is dark as the water in the canals, ring contraction Danuoll. And life will never be the same again.....

Features Repack:

Do not cut / recoded
Game Version - 1.4.1
Additions:
» Void Walkers Arsenal
» Dunwall City Trials
» The Knife Of Dunwall
» The Brigmore Witches

The division 2xDVD5:

DVD1 - data1.bin, autorun.inf, icon.ico, setup.exe
DVD2 - data2.bin, data3.bin, Redist, autorun.inf, icon.ico

]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6 GB
seeders:20
leechers:1
Dishonored (v.1.4.1) (Bethesda Softworks) (ENG / RUS) [Repack] by R.G. Mechanics

Trailer

Screenshots

Dishonored (v.1.4.1) (Bethesda Softworks) (ENG / RUS) [Repack] by R.G. Mechanics screenshot
Dishonored (v.1.4.1) (Bethesda Softworks) (ENG / RUS) [Repack] by R.G. Mechanics screenshot

All Comments

THANX A LOT, M A FAN NOW
R.G Mechanics ALL THE WAY!
Does it include Brigmore Witches too?
huge issue, when i try to save, it says there is an issue and then locks up on me!!!
installed it and hit play, the game loaded up but before it hit the main menu it said "there was a problem saving the game" and upon hitting retry a few times and getting the same message again and again, i hit cancel and was stuck on a screen looking at a wall of light and listening to some music. any idea what went wrong here?
k, it's working when i run as administrator. the only thing i see wrong now is some of the icons for magic and items are missing. they are replaced by a colorful baground and img: in the foreground. since the blink, the eye, and the chokedust are all the same image it's getting confusing.
CAN IT PLAY'S AT 800*400 RESOLUTION?