Dishonored Standard Edition RePack-RYBAK

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on October 9, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dishonored Standard Edition RePack-RYBAK (Size: 3.53 GB)
 vcredist_x64(2010).exe5.45 MB
 vcredist_x86(2010).exe4.84 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe2.6 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 game-2.bin1.51 GB
 game-1.bin1.22 GB
 game-3.bin588.61 MB
 game-4.bin211.67 MB
 game-5.bin9.31 MB
 setup.exe2.05 MB
 autorun.inf27 bytes

Description

Dishonored Standard Edition RePack-RYBAKINFORMATION:Title: DishonoredGenre: Action, AdventureDeveloper: Arkane StudiosPublisher: Bethesda SoftworksRelease Date: Oct 9, 2012Publication Type: RePack Languages: EnglishSound language: EnglishCrack: enclosing "3DM" (Cheers Guys)DESCRIPTION:With Dishonored’s flexible combat system, creatively eliminate your targets as you combine the supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal. Pursue your enemies under the cover of darkness or ruthlessly attack them head on with weapons drawn. The outcome of each mission plays out based on the choices you make.REPACK FEATURES:1) Removed logo designers, Titles, Intro 2) No Recorded Setting3) Installation Time is 10Min 4) Direct Install and Play5) Compressed in Low Size for more Comfort.INSTALLATION STEPS: * Download the torrent* Install the game Via Setup* Play and Have fun* Support the DevelopersSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:Minimum:OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7Processor: 3.0 GHz dual core or betterMemory: 3 GB system RAMHard Disk Space: 9 GBVideo Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 512 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)Sound: Windows compatible sound cardRecommended:OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 (enhanced for 64-bit OS)Processor: 2.4 GHz quad core or better (enhanced for multi-core processors)Memory: 4 GB system RAMHard Disk Space: 9 GBVideo Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 768 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)Sound: Windows compatible sound card

SCREENS:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.53 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Dishonored Standard Edition RePack-RYBAK

Trailer

All Comments

Simplest installation of the bunch. Great job!
thanks
easy to install,works great,thanks uploader
There's really nothing wrong about this repack, but I will mention that the save function is broken. Once you enter the Save/Load menu, the game stubbornly refuses to let you get out of it.
I downloaded this when it first went up and it installed beautify. Installer is in russian, game plays in english. No errors, bugs or glitches. Settings save perfectly, so I don't see how it's not working for others. It even worked perfectly after I used the v5 3DM crack.
hmmm, it seems that time bug was not my fault~ :D As it seems others are getting it too. I solved this by using a new crackfix that skidrow posted on their site. (the new one named PROPER CRACKFIX, file named dish.fix.crack.rar) I deleted the old crack files and copied the new ones into the folder.
;( my old saves arent in the skidrow folder ;(;( SO SAD
Try C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataLocal ... mine was in the FTL folder. But i also have some games with a SKIDROW folder in there.
perfect upload!!! thanks
Great download. quick and easy :)
The settings dont save but no biggie considering how long your sessions will be. Thanks heaps for the quick & easy up!
thats what she said.