Disappeared S05E09 Out of the Ashes HDTV x264-tNe

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on January 22, 2013 by tNein TV
Torrent verified.

Disappeared S05E09 Out of the Ashes HDTV x264-tNe (Size: 208.58 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 Please Read!!! tNe's plans for 2013.txt1.56 KB
 How to Convert MP4 to AVI with MeGUI One-Click.txt726 bytes
 Disappeared.S05E09.Out.of.the.Ashes.HDTV.x264-tNe.nfo487 bytes
 Disappeared.S05E09.Out.of.the.Ashes.HDTV.x264-tNe.mp4208.58 MB

Description

Air Date....: January 21, 2013
Duration....: 00:42:54
Video.......: x264 CRF 23
Profile.....: High@L3.1
Dimensions..: 720 x 404
Frame rate..: 29.970 fps
Audio.......: Stereo AAC
Bit rate....: Variable
Sample rate.: 48.0 KHz

A teenage girl goes to her best friend's 16th birthday sleepover
in rural Oklahoma, but the sweet 16 celebration takes a twisted
turn when the house is engulfed in flames and all of the girls
vanish without a trace, maybe to a fate worse than fire.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
208.58 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Disappeared S05E09 Out of the Ashes HDTV x264-tNe

All Comments

+perfect audio and picture+
tNe
This show and most others on ID are depressing. Why I continue doing the series that only 75 people download is beyond me. Enjoy it while you can because when I'm gone new episodes won't be available unless Mr. Unpopular continues season 6 with their TVRips.
Yeah, I'll continue the show when you're gone, just didn't see a purpose in duping you, especially in lower quality. :) Thanks for all the hard work.
But adding on to what I said, like you I'll be leaving eventually, but probably later than you. I really don't know how soon but I've been toying with the idea. It's just difficult with the law, it makes me really paranoid. Especially since I upload so frequently nowadays, I have to manage between 200 and 300 releases a month and life/work. It's hard capping, editing, encoding, checking for flaws before releasing, uploading, posting to TPB and cyberlockers, etc. Thanks are nice but on TPB it's hardly much of a community. :P And people expect HDTV unfortunately so I get "WTF is this shit" on my popular releases. Ah well. Just my thoughts.
tNe
Amen to that. It really is a pain in the ass and right now it's risky as hell especially if you don't have/can't afford the extra security measures of a trusty VPN & seedbox. Yeah, they're inexpensive, but we don't like spending extra money of any amount, or we wouldn't be using torrent sites for sources of entertainment. (; As for the "WTF is this shit" comments on your rips, that's from illiterates that can't read file names and tags. I still get negative votes and some whiners even with my HDTV rips. It's impossible to make everyone happy. The best of the bunch are those that just consume, bitch, and act like a boss telling us we should do things differently specifically for their needs. Oh, and make requests for shows not even airing anymore - or if it is airing they don't understand not every area has the same channels or schedule on TV. Then they think they're doing justifying their right to be so picky by seeding back to a ratio of only 1.1... They just don't know. Ack. I'm getting a migraine from it all.
It's nice to see someone agrees. I know it would never happen but I wish I was operating under a scene group rather than a P2P group, because all I'd need to do is encode, upload, and pre - the spreading, seeding, etc is done by others while I sit back. (Even though the scene hates p2p leaking, oh well)