Digital Camera World - June 2016 - pdf - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 55
Added on May 21, 2016 by zeke23in Books > Magazines
Torrent verified.

Digital Camera World - June 2016 - pdf - zeke23 (Size: 73.04 MB)
 Digital_Camera_World_-_June_2016.pdf73.04 MB

Description

Digital Camera World - June 2016
English | HQ PDF | 168 pages | 73.0 MB

Digital Camera is the definitive guide to digital SLR photography and will show you how to improve any digital photo. It’s packed with practical photography advice and Photoshop tutorials to help you become a better digital photographer. With buying advice to help you choose the DSLR, compact system camera, lens, tripod, printer, or camera bag that’s right for you, it covers all DSLRs including Canon EOS/Rebel and Nikon systems. The perfect title for both amateur and pro photographers

I concur w/ the prev. reviewer. Forget the American mags, they are either full of advertisements or they are for elitist pompous professionals who want to show off their work and make snooty comments. Digital Camera mag is great for the novice and intermediate level photographers out there who want to learn how to take great shots. They give you simple, hands-on instructions in photoshop or out in the field and how to improve YOUR photos. Sometimes they give you a cheap DIY option vs. other mag's telling you that you need to buy such and such to achieve an effect. Oh, can't forget the FREE CD PShop TUTORIALS!! Gorgeous photo spreads from other amateurs, articles about professional photographers, monthly photo contests, relevant information, friendly to the reader, and not condescending at all (like most of the camera mags out there). And yes, near the end of the mag they talk about up and coming gadgets but that's in the back where it belongs. ^_^ If you just picked up a digital SLR and want to know more about how to get the most out of it. BUY THIS MAG!!!!

I had subscriptions to most of the American zines. About the only thing learned = what new cameras had been recently released, and even then, the writing style is akin to cheerleading rather than need-to-know info like noise and image quality. I cancelled them all, and instead started making monthly treks to my local newsstand for this and other UK zines. Simply stated, I learn more per issue than I do reading full books on whatever topic. One issue may be devoted to landscapes, another to macros, flowers, sunsets, etc. If you genuinely want to learn how to improve your photography, THIS is your key.

BTW, do NOT think this is all about dSLRs only. While I do have a dSLR, I also have a pocket-friendly Fuji e900 digicam (replacing an FZ50, which itself was replaced with a dSLR). The e900 has multiple dSLR-like controls. This zine teaches what control to change to get which effect in a particular circumstance, so it's also manna for those with digicams sporting an aperture/speed control dial mode, as well as white balance, exposure compensation and other tweaking controls.

It's admittedly a big chunk out of your wallet in one step, but turns out, it's the best bang for the buck long term.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
73.04 MB
seeders:1
leechers:55
Digital Camera World - June 2016 - pdf - zeke23