Digging Dinosaurs The Search that Unraveled the Mystery of Baby Dinosaurs

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 23, 2013 by kodebytesin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Digging Dinosaurs The Search that Unraveled the Mystery of Baby Dinosaurs (Size: 8.25 MB)
 Digging Dinosaurs The Search that Unraveled the Mystery of Baby Dinosaurs.rar8.25 MB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

John R. Horner, James Gorman, "Digging Dinosaurs: The Search that Unraveled the Mystery of Baby Dinosaurs"
English | 1990 ISBN 0060973145 208 pages PDF 8 MB

A reissue of the now-classic book that revolutionized the way we think about dinosaurs. "Popular-science writing at its best."--Los Angeles Times

Summary: Digging Dinosaurs
Rating: 4

I enjoyed Digging Dinosuars. John Horner's enthusiasm for the subject is easily apparent. The book is not overly technical, (although a basic understanding of geology/paleontology helps in fully understanding Horner's theories.) and has a very casual tone. The theories presented are full of clever and logical interpretations of the fossils found. While Horner also gives descriptions of things beyond factual support, he identifies which is imagination, and what is supported. The biggest flaw is the book's orginization. Horner seemed to be attempting to explain everything at once, changing topics for every paragraph. But beyond that, I enjoyed Digging Dinosaurs.

Summary: A glimpse into the real world of paleontology.
Rating: 5

"Digging Dinosaurs" is far more than the continueing search for traces of these vanished beasts. It is a glimpse into the mind and lives of the people who have dedicated their lives to understanding this fascinating topic. Co-authored by Jack Horner, probably the most influential paleontologist alive today, the book reads at times more like a novel than a scholarly research. Fast paced, often humerous, this is a great read for anyone interested in our world's far ancient past.

Summary: A great peek into the into the world of finding dinosaurs!
Rating: 5

Digging Dinosaurs really gave a clear and interesting spin on the work that goes behind finding fossils. I loved it!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.25 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Digging Dinosaurs The Search that Unraveled the Mystery of Baby Dinosaurs

All Comments

thanx