Devil's Fall (Motorcycle Club Romance) (Dust Bowl Devils MC Series) - Britten Thorne {EPUB|MOBI} [Seduction28] *Best Seller*

seeders: 7
leechers: 4
Added on September 20, 2014 by Seduction28in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Devil's Fall (Motorcycle Club Romance) (Dust Bowl Devils MC Series) - Britten Thorne {EPUB|MOBI} [Seduction28] *Best Seller* (Size: 1.37 MB)
 Britten Thorne-Devil's Fall_ Dust Bowl Devils MC.epub648.78 KB
 Devil's Fall_ Dust Bowl Devils MC - Britten Thorne.mobi750.64 KB

Description

Kindle Best Seller #28 in Women's Action & Adventure Fiction

Publication Date: August 3, 2014
Language: English
ASIN: B00MEGG6KG

Trouble begets troubles. Bad luck draws more bad luck. The only way out is to break the cycle.
Gunner hadn't figured out how to do that yet.
He thought he’d reached a low point. He’d alienated himself from his club and even his father declared him an irreparable screw-up.
When one more devastating blow strikes home, with no one to turn to, he’s certain it will end him.

Everything changes when Senna falls into his life.

"I want you. As soon as you realize how bad this is for you, you’d better disappear from here. But until that day comes, I'm taking you. You're mine. Got it?"

They come from completely separate worlds - she’s the daughter of a white collar criminal; he’s the son of a former MC club president. She’s unreadable; he wears his heart on his sleeve. He’s lived too hard and she hasn’t lived much at all.

Bad luck set them on their collision course. The same force threatens to tear them apart - but maybe together they can begin dig themselves out.

Devastation, redemption, love violence passion - this full-length novel also contains explicit language and graphic adult content. It is suitable for mature readers only.

(Author’s note: Devil's Fall contains spoilers for Devil's Girl but is a separate story - they do not need to be read together.)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 MB
seeders:7
leechers:4
Devil's Fall (Motorcycle Club Romance) (Dust Bowl Devils MC Series) - Britten Thorne {EPUB|MOBI} [Seduction28] *Best Seller*