Deus Ex: Human Revolution

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 13, 2013 by Ravetitanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Size: 7.03 GB)
 dxhr.exe12.72 MB
 skidrow.ini249 bytes
 steam_api.dll120 KB
 steam_appid.txt5 bytes
 steamclient.dll331 KB
 autorun.inf77 bytes
 DEHR.ico344.84 KB
 Dues Ex (Setup).rar4.52 MB
 setup-1a.bin953.3 MB
 setup-1b.bin953.67 MB
 setup-1c.bin953.67 MB
 setup-1d.bin953.67 MB
 setup-1e.bin953.67 MB
 setup-1f.bin953.67 MB
 Setup-1g.bin953.67 MB
 Setup-1h.bin508.98 MB
 setup.exe385.1 KB
 Support Us.url116 bytes

Description

Eidos Montreal looks to fill in some of the blanks with its first DLC for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The Missing Link offers a standalone adventure that puts you back in the shoes cyborg ninja security chief, Adam Jensen. Unlike most DLC adventures, The Missing Link isn’t tacked on to the end of the game, nor is it a compartmentalized side story. Instead, the events unfold during a specific part of the main story of Human Revolution. This is all I can say before I must warn you that MAIN STORY SPOILERS FOLLOW. If you haven’t finished DX:HR, get on it because this DLC wont’ make much sense unless you have.

As I mentioned above, please only continue if you’ve finished the main campaign in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This is your last chance. Ok, The Missing Link takes us back to the missing three days while Adam Jensen was on the Belltower Freighter, he hoped, on his way to find Dr. Meagan Reed. During the main story, we’re left to believe that Adam had a quiet nap in the stasis pod during the voyage but this couldn’t be further from the truth.

Adam is discovered as the stowaway he is and rudely awakened by Belltower operatives for a bit of torture and interrogation. You will eventually escape, with the help of a mysterious voice on your radio, free to continue looking for Dr. Reed.

A NOT SO TIGHT SHIP YOU'RE RUNNING HERE GUYS.

As soon as you’re free you’ll realized that Adam’s captors have removed all of his sweet cybernetic upgrades. This is your chance to rebuild Adam with different skills than you had before, or stick with what you know best. Since The Missing Link doesn’t affect your main story progress, you can feel free to play around with any Praxis Points you come across.

I don’t want to give away too much of the story, but The Missing Link doesn’t simply take place on the Belltower Freighter. This DLC is actually much bigger than I was expecting with multiple locations and the usual multiple points of access. As with the main story, The Missing Link’s levels are superbly designed to offer you a number of options when completing objectives.

BLASTING AND RELAXING OR SNEAKING AND HACKING, YOUR CALL.

The fantastic story from DX:HR continues over the course of The Missing Link and manages to answer questions from the past, remain compelling in the present and set up possible story arcs for the future. With great characters and even better story telling Eidos Montreal manages to pack a lot into this DLC. The Missing Link also finishes up with a Boss fight that is very unlike those of the main story. By that, I mean that it makes sense and uses all of your available skills rather than forcing you to blast away at a clichéd super-soldier type.

The Missing Link doesn’t add any multiplayer content to Deus Ex: Human revolution. This isn’t really a surprise.

Most of The Missing Link’s achievements are story based and, therefore, secret so I won’t give them away here. Factory Zero, however, will offer the biggest challenge. This achievement is awarded for completing the entire DLC without using a single Praxis point. This means no upgrades, at all. Good luck with that.

Though The Missing Link doesn’t offer any big changes or cool new gear, it does the Boss fight much better than Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Clocking in at just under six hours of action packed story, this DLC is a must have for fans of DX:HR.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.03 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Trailer

Screenshots

Deus Ex: Human Revolution screenshot