Despicable Me[2010]DVDrip-Reuploaded-Jarar

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on January 20, 2011 by Jararin Movies
Torrent verified.

Despicable Me[2010]DVDrip-Reuploaded-Jarar (Size: 699.24 MB)
 Despicable Me[2010]DVDrip-MXMG-Jarar.avi699.24 MB

Description

Despicable Me is a 2010 American computer-animated 3D comedy film from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment that was released on July 9, 2010 in the United States

Cast
-Steve Carell as Gru, the world's former number one supervillain, and the main protagonist of the film.
-Jason Segel as Vector (also known as Victor Perkins), the world's new #1 supervillain after he stole the pyramid of Giza (though never stated how) and egotistical nerd. He has a penchant for inventing weaponry that launches fish and other sea creatures. He is the main antagonist of the film.
-Russell Brand as Dr. Nefario, Gru's elderly, hearing impaired scientist, collaborator and good friend.
-Miranda Cosgrove as Margo, the oldest of three orphaned sisters. Cosgrove describes the character very protective of her two younger sisters. Described as being a "little mother".
-Dana Gaier as Edith, the middle sister of the group. A bit of a tomboy, she is described by her voice actor to be "sort of a trouble maker"
-Elsie Fisher as Agnes, the youngest sister. She is known for her fondness of unicorns.
Special thanks to MXMG-Link to profile-For providing this torrent

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Despicable Me[2010]DVDrip-Reuploaded-Jarar

Trailer

All Comments

Good copy, thanks!
Great movie
2011-02-13 02:39