Despicable Me 2 2013 DVDRip XviD-iNViNCiBLE

seeders: 1456
leechers: 58
Added on October 17, 2013 by scene4allin Movies
Torrent verified.

Despicable Me 2 2013 DVDRip XviD-iNViNCiBLE (Size: 706.81 MB)
 Despicable.Me.2.2013.DVDRip.XviD-iNViNCiBLE.avi706.8 MB
 Despicable.Me.2.2013.DVDRip.XviD-iNViNCiBLE.nfo5.13 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes

Description

Release Info:

Release Name: Despicable.Me.2.2013.DVDRip.XviD-iNViNCiBLEFormat: AVISize: 707 MiBVideo: XviD | 624 x 336 | 909 Kbps | 25.000 FPS | 1.85:1Audio: English | 128 Kbps | 2 ch | MP3Runtime: 1h 34mnSubtitles: NoneSource: R2.PAL.DVD9Encoder: G8 

IMDB Info:

Name: Despicable Me 2Genre: Animation | Adventure | ComedyIMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1690953/IMDB Rating: 7.7/10 from 81,971 usersDirectors: Pierre Coffin, Chris RenaudWriters: Ken Daurio, Cinco PaulCast: Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, Benjamin BrattPlot: Gru is recruited by the Anti-Villain League to help deal with a powerfulnew super criminal. 

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
706.81 MB
seeders:1456
leechers:58
Despicable Me 2 2013 DVDRip XviD-iNViNCiBLE

Trailer

All Comments

not only that, but you assume these effing people are at very least somewhat adept with the economy of video storage/encoding.. if you DL an XVID at circa 700 megs per 2 hours of movie footage, you are choosing faster, smaller video knowing the quality will be .. uh XVID-esque, and not hi def..

that has been an enduring quality of xvid encoding; faster wait times and what I believe is reliably above par sound and video.. this quality has been available mainstream for over ten years..

seriously, if you don't know what to expect from an xvid. don't effing DL it or check the comments like everyone else..

the community has even streamlined this process with members doing their part to drop a quick audio/video quality reviews across the board..

EX:

AUDIO: # VIDEO: #

amazing..
thanks
Thanks a million. Cheers.
Thanks a million. Cheers.
Thanks very much!
really funny
Thanks
good quality video with audio and the movie is no doubt good.