Designing A Website in Photoshop, Illustrator (& GIMP).rar

seeders: 11
leechers: 19
Added on March 13, 2015 by sum1_herein Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Designing A Website in Photoshop, Illustrator (& GIMP).rar (Size: 551.25 MB)
 Designing A Website in Photoshop, Illustrator (& GIMP).rar551.25 MB

Description

Designing A Website in Photoshop, Illustrator (& GIMP)
You can charge more money by showing a website visually to a client first. I'll show you how to do this easily.

I will teach you how to keep the Photoshop layers and elements in order and label them correctly
I will teach you how to group layers to further organise your layers in the layer palette
I will teach you how to use vectors (live text, shape layers and vector smart object) where ever possible – as resizing them won't lose you any quality or resolution
I will teach you how to use vector smart objects because they won't lose you any quality after resizing either and you have the added advantage of editing one and all the others changing accordingly
I will teach you how to select multiple layers in the layer palette
And I will teach you how, with multiple layers selected with the Move tool (V), you can distribute and align the objects by using the buttons in the option bar at the top
And by the time the course is finished you will be able to work up an exact visual replica of any website, mobile app, tablet app or any sort of digital interface that you care to imagine

What are the requirements?

Photoshop (or GIMP)
Illustrator (or GIMP)
What am I going to get from this course?

Over 16 lectures and 2 hours of content!
Create a complete visual layout of any page of a WordPress website to the satisfaction of a client
Create a new logo to the satisfaction of a client
Learn how to use Developer Tools in a browser to manipulate an existing WordPress theme so that the client has a custom look

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
551.25 MB
seeders:11
leechers:19
Designing A Website in Photoshop, Illustrator (& GIMP).rar