Depeche Mode - World in My Eyes-Happiest Girl-Sea of Sin 320cbr (BigPapi) 1990 Mix CD

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 21, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Depeche Mode - World in My Eyes-Happiest Girl-Sea of Sin 320cbr (BigPapi) 1990 Mix CD (Size: 92.49 MB)
 01 Depeche Mode - World in My Eyes (single version).mp39.19 MB
 02 Depeche Mode - World in My Eyes (Oil Tank mix).mp317.18 MB
 03 Depeche Mode - Happiest Girl (Pulsating Orbital mix).mp314.83 MB
 04 Depeche Mode - Sea of Sin (Tonal mix).mp310.87 MB
 05 Depeche Mode - World in My Eyes (Mode to Joy mix).mp314.98 MB
 06 Depeche Mode - Happiest Girl (Jack mix).mp311.4 MB
 07 Depeche Mode - Sea of Sin (Sensoria mix).mp314.01 MB
 Big Papi.nfo3.99 KB
 Cover.jpg20.12 KB
 World in My Eyes.cue1.55 KB
 World in My Eyes.log5.58 KB

Description

Source: 1990 CD

By Dagoberto P. P.
"World In My Eyes" may be one of the best CD-singles DM has ever put out. Sure, remixers from the KLF, the Beloved and Francois Kevorkian took their turn with the title track but that's not what makes this single such a great buy, it's the b-sides!!! Ah yes, those oft obscure studio leftovers that usually end up on the cutting room floor due to album length, producer choice or studio pressure."World In My Eyes" is not really CD single at all but more of an EP. "Sea of Sin", one of the best Depeche Mode songs from the Violator era and "Happiest Girl, yet another song in my top 10 DM songs of all time are both contained within... and they're remixed. Makes you wonder what the album versions would have sounded like. The only thing missing that would have made this single perfect is a remix of "Halo."So buy with confidence and play those songs for the less informed! And, when they ask, "What album is that on?" Tell them it's one of those things that only a true DM fan would know.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
92.49 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Depeche Mode - World in My Eyes-Happiest Girl-Sea of Sin 320cbr (BigPapi) 1990 Mix CD