wmt-de31.rar4.77 MB
 wmt-de31.rar4.77 MB
 wmt-de31.rar4.77 MB
 wmt-de31.rar4.77 MB
 wmt-de31.rar3.89 MB
 walmart.nfo5.73 KB

Description

DEMOCRACY 3 [WALMART]

ABOUT THE GAMEHave you ever wanted to be president? or prime-minister? Convinced you could do a better job of running the country? Let’s face it, you could hardly do a worse job than our current political leaders.Crime, Unemployment, National Debt, Terrorism, Climate Change…Have you got the answers to the problems that face western industrialized nations? Here is your chance to find out…FEATURES- The most complex political strategy game ever made!- A sophisticated neural network simulates thousands of virtual voters.- A unique user interface allows you to see a staggering amount of information about your country.REVIEWS“Apparently somewhere between the genuine bona fide electrified six-car monorail, the prostitutes and the land mines, I lost the support of the electorate.”PC Gamer“I returned to Democracy 3 in an attempt to put right the wrongs of my previous administration. On my first visit, I broke Britain, crushing its culture and creating a country reminiscent of Clockwork Orange, filled with gangs and ultraviolence.”Rock Paper Shotgun“Positech has made, I believe, one of the fullest real-world governance simulation games ever conceived. It’s engaging, it’s self-aware, and, at times, it’s funnier than anyone might have expected”Indie Statik

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSMinimum:OS: Windows XPProcessor: 2 gigMemory: 1 GB RAMGraphics: 256 MBDirectX: Version 9.0cHard Drive: 500 MB available spaceSound Card: anyRecommended:OS: Windows XPProcessor: 2 gigMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: 256 MBDirectX: Version 9.0cHard Drive: 500 MB available spaceSound Card: any

SCREENSHOTS :

How to Install
1. Unrar the files
2. Install the game, no need to apply crack
3. Play

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
42.04 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1