Deja Review Neuroscience-McGraw-Hill Medical (2010)[UnitedVRG].pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2015 by vickey1214in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Deja Review Neuroscience-McGraw-Hill Medical (2010)[UnitedVRG].pdf (Size: 1.42 MB)
 Deja Review Neuroscience-McGraw-Hill Medical (2010)[UnitedVRG].pdf1.42 MB

Description

MAXIMUM RETENTION — MINIMAL TIME “I liked the format a lot … the setup makes it wonderful for either an intense study session or a more relaxed review in front of the TV. It integrated material across different organ systems quite well … and the material covered was really stuff that I needed to know.” —Eric Chanowski, Medical Student, University of Michigan “I enjoy the format of the series … I think the questions and answers are an excellent way to recall and retain information.” —Benjamin Han, Medical Student, SUNY Upstate Medical University D?j? Review: Neuroscience boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column “flashcard” Q&A format — specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, D?j? Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on your course exams and the USMLE Step 1. Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize, the content Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions Portable size for study on the go – fits in your white coat pocket Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation.

Copyright to the respective owners.If you like this book then please buy it.
Sharing is caring,Seed this torrent so others could enjoy it too.
Any requests/suggestions can be made in the comments section or via email to muhammad.waqar.abbas@live.com
Thanks for seeders and supporters!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.42 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Deja Review Neuroscience-McGraw-Hill Medical (2010)[UnitedVRG].pdf