Deftones -White Pony

seeders: 3
leechers: 5
Added on June 23, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Deftones
  • Format: flac - lossless

Deftones -White Pony (Size: 386.77 MB)
 01 Deftones - Back to School (Mini Maggit)Back to School (Mini Maggit)DeftonesBack to School...31.17 MB
 02 Deftones - FeiticeiraFeiticeiraDeftonesFeiticeiraWhite PonyMetal.flac23.84 MB
 03 Deftones - Digital BathDigital BathDeftonesDigital BathWhite PonyMetal.flac31.35 MB
 04 Deftones - EliteEliteDeftonesEliteWhite PonyMetal.flac32.08 MB
 05 Deftones - Rx QueenRx QueenDeftonesRx QueenWhite PonyMetal.flac33.69 MB
 06 Deftones - Street CarpStreet CarpDeftonesStreet CarpWhite PonyMetal.flac20.88 MB
 07 Deftones - TeenagerTeenagerDeftonesTeenagerWhite PonyMetal.flac22.06 MB
 08 Deftones - Knife PrtyKnife PrtyDeftonesKnife PrtyWhite PonyMetal.flac36.23 MB
 09 Deftones - KoreaKoreaDeftonesKoreaWhite PonyMetal.flac25.82 MB
 10 Deftones - PassengerPassengerDeftonesPassengerWhite PonyMetal.flac43.1 MB
 11 Deftones - Change (In the House of Flies)Change (In the House of Flies)DeftonesChange (In the...37.04 MB
 12 Deftones - Pink MaggitPink MaggitDeftonesPink MaggitWhite PonyMetal.flac49.49 MB
 defftones whitepony.txt9.54 KB
 folder.jpg8.17 KB

Description

Deftones when I first heard them it did not click righ away but I was at that time listening to this thing on cable TV called music choice and the channel I liked really liked them thus through repitition A new Deftones fan and no I am not tryin to spam music c At that time I still was not a computer user thus how I acquired all these CD's while collecting them I never imagined that i would become attached to a keyboard. And I all flak was was a rash of shite yelled at me or what they used to shoot at planes in wars. All thanks and credit goes to the artists. Plus I wanted to upload these guys cause of some Images that I came across while researching.imageimage Deftones Kat's

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
386.77 MB
seeders:3
leechers:5
Deftones -White Pony