Deborah Bradford - The Witch-Fiddler.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 26, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Deborah Bradford - The Witch-Fiddler.epub (Size: 330.54 KB)
 Deborah Bradford The Witch-Fiddler.epub330.54 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

August 18th 2015 - English - Fantasy - EPub

The Witch-Fiddler takes you on a marvelous journey into a richly textured, Celtic-inspired fantasy world created by author Deborah Bradford. It’s the story of Nemain, a girl of keen intellect, deep spirituality, and a rare gift for playing the fiddle.

Two things have set Nemain apart from the very beginning: her hands and her heritage. Born of an unknown Outlander who died during childbirth, Nemain has horribly deformed hands that she must keep covered by gloves. She’s an outcast among the Lowlanders at Briarvale Castle, with few friends besides Monessa, the pretty daughter of the lord of the castle. But as the two young friends grow up together, Nemain’s differences cause her to feel increasingly alone.

When the witch Rhiannon offers to take her on as an apprentice, Nemain finds great joy in the study of Northern healing arts and mystical beliefs—along with deep sorrow. Nemain’s voyage to discover her place in the world brings many adventures and challenges, along with magic, music, and romance.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
330.54 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Deborah Bradford - The Witch-Fiddler.epub