Death Note

Mangaka: Ohba Tsugumi, Obata Takeshi

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Psychological, Shounen, Supernatural, Tragedy
Translation Language: English
Year Release: 2004
Format: .rar
Info from Mangaupdates.com

Description:

Light Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal… or his life?

Death Note 13 uncovers more details about the characters and the relationships between them, both human and death god characters. The reasonings behind the story line and more info about the Death Note are also described later in the volume. (It seems to be a databook)

Re-release for TPB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
450.74 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Death Note (Manga)

All Comments

all of them! lol
of course it's good
Thank you so much!
Great work! Thanks.
2013-06-03 00:46
Brilliant work! Amazing world that you've introduced me to, thank you!
I love the wonderful world of manga
Cuaderno de la death note en español
I am a long time comic reader but this will be my first time reading manga. Is it true you read it backwards? anything else i might not know?
this should help.
Try using ComicRack or another offline comic/manga reader to view the image files. Just leave them rar'ed or zipped. I prefer it this way rather than pdf. Just my 2 cents.
these aren't done in pdf because they are scanned pictures. I also suggest a comic viewer program to read these with. I also read them on my ebook reader which makes it more portable.
2013-01-03 22:39