[deanzel] Rakuen Tsuihou - Expelled from Paradise [BD 1080p Hi10p Dual Audio FLAC][9fbcea1e]

seeders: 13
leechers: 67
Added on June 6, 2015 by deanze1in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pBlu-Ray

[deanzel] Rakuen Tsuihou - Expelled from Paradise [BD 1080p Hi10p Dual Audio FLAC][9fbcea1e] (Size: 11.51 GB)
 [deanzel] Rakuen Tsuihou - Expelled from Paradise [BD 1080p Hi10p Dual Audio FLAC][9fbcea1e].mkv11.51 GB

Description

Video: 1920x1080p 10-bit (Kagura JP-BD)
Japanese Audio: 5.1 24-bit FLAC (Kagura JP-BD)
English Audio: 5.1 24-bit FLAC (US-BD; thanks to LtN)
Signs & Songs: Retail (deanzel styled)
English Subs: Retail (deanzel styled, thanks to volta_john for OCRing)
Chapters

Here’s a quick and dirty BD 1080p Hi10p Dual Audio release of Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled from Paradise that I just threw together. I’ve been wanting to watch this movie for a while but had to wait for a decent translation. I didn’t think that I’d have to wait until the US-BD was released. Since the English audio was released by LupinTheNerd along with the subs (that volta_john OCR’ed), I decided to quickly style and sync everything so I could watch it this weekend. I may make a more final/fixed-up version later but this is decent enough for now if you want to watch the movie.

I used Kagura’s 1080p 10-bit JP-BD raw for the video and Japanese 5.1 24-bit FLAC audio. I converted the English DTS-MA audio to 24-bit FLAC and synced it all in. The script is from the US-BD retail subs. I used Commie’s Cross Ange styling for this because this definitely does not remind me of Cross Ange. Added in the ED romaji and lyrics for the full English Subs from Leon-Sub’s release. The English audio actually has an Engrish version of the ED song. I also made a Signs/Songs track for the English dub which basically just has a translation for the Insert Song and the last line at the end which was left in Japanese for some reason.

If you just need the subs, fonts and chapters, I’ve uploaded them here as well. They sync just fine with the different JP-BD raws that I tried (Kagura, philosophy-raws, SEED). Anyway, enjoy the movie and get your body ready to be Urobutchered.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.51 GB
seeders:13
leechers:67
[deanzel] Rakuen Tsuihou - Expelled from Paradise [BD 1080p Hi10p Dual Audio FLAC][9fbcea1e]