Dead Space 3 Limited Edition + Awakened [RUS/ENG through Regedit] - RePack by Scorp1oN

seeders: 80
leechers: 2
Added on March 15, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dead Space 3 Limited Edition + Awakened [RUS/ENG through Regedit] - RePack by Scorp1oN (Size: 4.37 GB)
 DirectX.exe292.84 KB
 vcredist.exe4.84 MB
 game1.virtus4.36 GB
 GAME2.virtus6.39 MB
 GAME3.virtus132.33 KB
 setup.exe1.86 MB

Description

Game is Pre-Cracked, includes Patch v1.0 + Awakened DLC and gives you the option to install extra weapons, suit and SweetFX v1.3 Graphics mode.

Get English language through Regedit (view installation screens below)

Installation screens:

http://s10.postimage.org/b5eqk31kp/DS304_setup.png

Release year: 2013Genre: HorrorDeveloper: Visceral GamesPublisher: Electronic ArtsGame Version: 1.0.0.1Publication Type: RePackLanguage: RussianSound language: EnglishTablet: enclosing (3DM)System requirements:v Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7v Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 X2 6000 +v RAM: 2 GB (XP) / 2 GB (Vista / 7)v Video card: GeForce 8800 GT / Radeon HD 3850v Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatiblev Free space on hard drive: 10 GBDescriptionIn Dead Space 3 Isaac Clark and ruthless soldier John Carver will go away into space to find the source of Necromorph invasion. Make an emergency landing on a snowy planet, Isaac has to overcome harsh environments in search of resources and parts for weapons. In order to survive, will have to use all their engineering skills. On a cold planet hidden answer - do away with Necromorphs, but you have to resist the avalanche, climbing icy cliffs and adapt to other worlds. Faced with fierce creatures evolved, Isaac can work together to survive and to save mankind from the apocalypse.Features RePack:Audio quality is 100%Video quality is 100%Patch: v 1.0Graphic modes: SweetFX v1.3DLC:AwakenedSuit N7Plasma cutter grinder lithosphereMiscellaneous:Game archives are not touchedThe ability to establish the necessary softwareApproximate install time: 15 minutesRepack by R.G. Virtus/Scorp1oNEnglish language tutorial:1. Start menu search, type: regedit and open/run2. In regedit open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > EA Games > Dead Space 33. In Dead Space 3 registry folder there is a "GDFBinary" and "Local" file!4. Dubble click on GDFBinary and change GDFBinary_ru_RU.dll into GDFBinary_en_EN.dll and click OK5. Dubble click on Locale and change ru_RU into en_EN and click OK6. Close regedit and play the game in English

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.37 GB
seeders:80
leechers:2
Dead Space 3 Limited Edition + Awakened [RUS/ENG through Regedit] - RePack by Scorp1oN

Trailer

All Comments

Is it a package or full game ? so can i play after download only that ?
okay! it was nice thanks alot ill seed this as a thanks
umm, this is way faster than blackbox but im not sure about its performance after you download it, thanks for the info btw
Does this contain Limited Edition and all latest DLCs ???
2013-03-18 01:50
No idea, all i know is that this version includes extra weapons, armor/suits (optional installation option), Awakened and SweetFX v1.3 Graphics mode (also optional and selectable during setup).
Wow I can't Download the whole trilogy for the just dLcs xD, But thanks dude nonetheless , And if you happen to upload such a torrent i will gladly be the first one to download and seed. Thanks AVM1986
And what does SweetFX do exactly, sorry i know i'm asking alot of questions
good work mate thanks