Dead Rising 3 - Apocalypse Edition(Multi Cracks + RVTFiX+UnLock FPS+DLC)(2014) PC | RePack By Let'sPlay

seeders: 188
leechers: 76
Added on September 5, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dead Rising 3 - Apocalypse Edition(Multi Cracks + RVTFiX+UnLock FPS+DLC)(2014) PC | RePack By Let'sPlay (Size: 17.61 GB)
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB
 InstallScript.vdf909 bytes
 Apr2006_MDX1_x86_Archive.cab3.97 MB
 Aug2009_d3dcsx_42_x86.cab3.17 MB
 Aug2009_d3dcsx_42_x64.cab2.97 MB
 Mar2009_d3dx9_41_x64.cab1.88 MB
 Nov2008_d3dx9_40_x64.cab1.82 MB
 Nov2007_d3dx9_36_x64.cab1.72 MB
 AUG2007_d3dx9_35_x64.cab1.72 MB
 Aug2008_d3dx9_39_x64.cab1.71 MB
 Jun2008_d3dx9_38_x64.cab1.71 MB
 Mar2008_d3dx9_37_x64.cab1.69 MB
 Data-4.bin4.84 GB
 data-2.bin4.28 GB
 Data-1.bin4.22 GB
 Data-3.bin4.16 GB
 data-crack.bin8.6 MB
 setup.exe3.66 MB

Description

Release Date: September 5, 2014
Release date in Russia: 19 September 2014
Genre: Action, 3D, 3rd, Person
Developer: Capcom Game Studio Vancouver
Publisher: Capcom, Microsoft Studios
Version: 1.0
Publication Type: Repack
Language: Russian, English, German
Language: Russian, English, German
Tablet: Present (3DM | ALI213 | CODEX | DeZoMoR4iN | RVTFiX)

System requirements:
✔ Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit edition, Windows 8 64-bit edition
✔ Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 @ 3.30GHz (or Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz) / AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.00 GHz or higher
✔ Memory: 6 GB RAM
✔ Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 570 / AMD Radeon 7870 or higher
✔ Sound Card: DirectX 11
✔ Free space on hard disk: 25 GB

Description:
Dead Rising 3 events develop in Los Perdidos 10 years after Dead Rising 2, when the zombie epidemic has become such a large scale that threatens all of humanity. The player assumes the role of mechanic named Nick Ramos with strange tattoos and a mysterious past. He should get out of the city, teeming with thousands of zombies, before it will be done by an airstrike. But this one is not possible, so that the guy joins a group of survivors fighting for their lives in an attempt to escape from the city.
Open World Dead Rising 3 on a scale surpasses the first two games in the series in total. Updated AI zombies is designed so that the player will need to show all the skills of survival, not to become their next victim. Dead Rising 3 allows you to use absolutely all objects as weapons, and advanced customization system gives you the opportunity at any time to create something unique, using found items.

additions:
The composition of Apocalypse Edition, in addition to the original game, includes a set of Untold Stories of Los Perdidos, which includes the following DLC:
Episode 1: Operation Broken Eagle,
Episode 2: Fallen Angel,
Episode 3: Chaos Rising,
Episode 4: The Last Agent.
Each downloadable complement your protagonist and his insane weapons and transport, which can be transferred to the main game.

Features RePack:
As a basis for creating a release taken CODEX
Cut all voice * except Russian, English, German * / no recoded
Start the game through the shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
Installation requires 512 MB ​​of RAM
Approximate install time 26-27 minutes
version of the game: 1.0.0.0
unlock FPS / unlock DLC * Apocalypse Edition *
Enclosing a tablet to choose from: (3DM | ALI213 | CODEX | DeZoMoR4iN | RVTFiX)

Author release Let'sRlay

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.61 GB
seeders:188
leechers:76
Dead Rising 3 - Apocalypse Edition(Multi Cracks + RVTFiX+UnLock FPS+DLC)(2014) PC | RePack By Let'sPlay

Trailer

All Comments

On this game if u lower your settings like on the aliasing your graphics of the game look like shit real bad. thats why im hoping that this FPS unlocking could help to increase the framerate of the game. Coz if u lower all the settings OMG! better not to play this game at all.
Does it really unlocks the FPS of the game i mean does it has a good framerate now? coz the other downloads has a slow FPS of this game im using GTX550ti. I know that it not reach the minimum card of this game but with the help of this unlocking the fps maybe i can get a nicer fps. Im already downloading this game and it really fast coz of lot of seeders. Im not having crashes of this game my only problem is the Framerate does this download really increase the framerate coz i play Watchdogs but i didnt have low framerate although im using the high settings.
Worked great when using the 3DM crack. :)
Sadly the game has major graphic issues due to being a bad port from consoles.
Didn't install successfully for me :(
Then create again another shortcut u dont have to post this kind of message coz if u dont know how to create a shorcut of the game OMG your DUMB!
rvtfix is a way to play co op with steam