Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition-Black Box

seeders: 297
leechers: 844
Added on September 5, 2014 by IamAWESOMEWBBin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition-Black Box (Size: 12.58 GB)
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe1.74 MB
 BLACK BOX REPACK.url115 bytes
 black_box.nfo8.93 KB
 setup-1.bin7.84 GB
 setup-2.bin2.53 GB
 setup-3.bin2.2 GB
 setup-4.bin8.02 MB
 setup.exe2.42 MB
 autorun.inf42 bytes
 dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe982 KB
 icon.ico200.06 KB

Description

Welcome everybody.

1.Unrar.
2.Mount or Burn.
3.Run 'Setup.exe'.
4.Start the game from Desktop.
5.Support game developers like we do.

Dead Rising 3 marks the return of the wildly-popular zombie franchise and introduces a blockbuster open-world action experience which will define the next generation of zombie-slaying mayhem. With intense action and an unmatched level of weapon and character customization, Dead Rising 3 delivers a heart-pounding experience as you desperately fight for survival in a world teeming with thousands of brutal undead.

Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition now includes the ultimate open-world zombie game along with all four of the “Untold Stories of Los Perdidos” episodic downloadable add-on packs. Welcome to the Apocalypse, where your zombie slaying thrills await.

Password = www.blackboxrepack.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.58 GB
seeders:297
leechers:844

Trailer

All Comments

What is the best nvidia driver to use at the moment. Game ran fine for the opening scene but after about 10 min's It started crashing saying the nvidia driver stopped responding. Using 340.52 now. Thanks and by the way gpu is a evga gtx 650 ti ssc 2gb card and I know game debate says it won't run on the card but people are playing it with gtx 500 series and up so it should be fine.
Ok so how come i cant play this??? no matter how low iset the graphics i cant get rid of the LAG! i run an optimal pc NO REASON why i cant play this game.. BROKEN??
I think it's just very poorly optimized and not neccesarily your system. I can play watch dogs with the mod on ultra very smoothly very seldom dropping below 60 fps and I'm having crashes and video card crashes and not responding.
Stuck at loading screen
i try instal from iso with daemon tools but stop working setup
i try extract iso by 7 zip to folder but stop working setup again
help please what i do
turn off antivirus
disconnect from internet
play the game

thank you