Dead Island Multiplayer Fix [Zombie_Tramp].rar

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on September 29, 2011 by Zombie_Trampin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dead Island Multiplayer Fix [Zombie_Tramp].rar (Size: 67.05 MB)
 Dead Island Multiplayer Fix [Zombie_Tramp].rar67.05 MB

Description

This is confirmed to be working with Reloaded's Dead Island.

Before you do anything go into your Steam Folder and back up your save games which can be found in Steamuserdata??????emoteout (Save the data, profiles and save folders).
Then uninstall the game and do a fresh install of Dead Island, it's a long process but will ensure it works.

[Step 1]
Copy and paste the files to your install directory of Dead Island (Ex: C:Program FilesDead Island). Overwrite your Dead Island files, updating them to a working 1.2 version.

[Step 2]
Install Steam (Not included, go to their website and create a new profile just to be on the safe side) and then add the contents of the Step 2 folder to the install directory (The Smart
Steam .EXE should be added into the same folder as Steam.EXE).

[Step 3]
Install Tunngle and sign up, it's a pain in the ass but if you were desperate to play multi like me then it's a given.

Once you've followed the above steps start up Smart Steam and Tunngle, head into Tunngle's interface under shooters and find Dead Island.

Once in the Dead Island room start up the Dead Island game as normal then head into internet options and set it to LAN.

Voila, it's not perfect, but it works!

If you have any issues post a comment on Kick Ass Torrents.

Note: If you cannot see any players online then go into your Dead Island Directory and open up steam_appid. Check that it is set to 17700. If it's not then go into the file properties,
uncheck read only, change the file, and then re-add the read only to avoid DI overwriting it.

- Zombie_Tramp
28/09/2011

I can also be found on http://www.theforum.com/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
67.05 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Dead Island Multiplayer Fix [Zombie_Tramp].rar

All Comments

Works for me =D