De Vierde Man [1983] dir Paul Verhoeven

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 18, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

De Vierde Man [1983] dir Paul Verhoeven (Size: 698.76 MB)
 De Vierde Man.avi695.77 MB
 De Vierde Man.CD01.idx39.69 KB
 De Vierde Man.CD01.sub2.88 MB
 Seeder info.txt3.64 KB
 The Fourth Man.txt1.9 KB
 thefourthman.jpg60.68 KB

Description

http://bayimg.com/EajChaaCM

De vierde man (1983)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086543/

The Fourth Man (Dutch: De Vierde Man) is a 1983 horror film by Paul Verhoeven, based on the novel De Vierde Man by Gerard Reve. The film stars Jeroen Krabbé and Renée Soutendijk.

Jeroen Krabbé ... Gerard Reve
Renée Soutendijk ... Christine Halsslag
Thom Hoffman ... Herman
Dolf de Vries ... Dr. de Vries
Geert de Jong ... Ria
Hans Veerman ... Begrafenisondernemer
Hero Muller ... Josefs
Caroline de Beus ... Adrienne
Reinout Bussemaker ... Eerste echtgenoot
Erik J. Meijer ... Tweede echtgenoot
Ursul de Geer ... Derde echtgenoot
Filip Bolluyt ... Surfer
Hedda Lornie ... Verkoopster boekhandel
Paul Nygaard ... Violist
Guus van der Made ... Treinkelner

Paul Verhoeven says:

“ The Fourth Man has to do with my vision of religion. In my opinion, Christianity is nothing more than one of many interpretations of reality, neither more nor less. Ideally, it would be nice to believe that there is a God somewhere out there, but it looks to me as if the whole Christian religion is a major symptom of schizophrenia in half the world's population: civilizations scrambling to rationalize their chaotic existence. Subsequently, Christianity has a tendency to look like magic or the occult. And I liked that ambiguity, because I wanted my audience to take something home with them. I wanted them to wonder about what religion really is. Remember, that Christianity is a religion grounded in one of the most violent acts of murder, the crucifixion. Otherwise, religion wouldn't have had any kind of impact. With regards to the irony of the violence, much of that probably comes from my childhood experiences during and immediately following the Second World War. In fact, if it hadn't been for the German occupation and then the American occupation, I would have never been a filmmaker."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
698.76 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
De Vierde Man [1983] dir Paul Verhoeven

Trailer