DAZ3D - Poser - The Treasure Beast

seeders: 20
leechers: 0
Added on September 22, 2015 by SwadishSalamein Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - Poser - The Treasure Beast (Size: 17.38 MB)
 IM00016194-01_TreasureBeast.zip17.38 MB

Description

I swear it looked just like a treasure chest - like any one of the hundred or more I've seen before. But when I got close, it tried to eat me! These tentacles sprouted from the sides, and the lid opened, showing long, sharp, pointy teeth and ... ugh ... this broad, slimy tongue. I booked it right out of there, and I am never going back into that abandoned fort, no matter how much you pay me!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.38 MB
seeders:20
leechers:0
DAZ3D - Poser - The Treasure Beast

All Comments

Oh, for cryin' out loud. This should have taken 30 minutes on a slow connection. Seeding the rest now...
Thanks Thunder. Finally got it. Ill seed it for quite awhile and change my vote to a thumbs up.
Not sure why theres so many upvotes here. As of the posting of this message when trying to download this I get an error from torcache saying torrent not found. When trying the magnetlink it stays at 0.0%. Can anyone even download this?
I'm seeding right now. Unfortunately I can't seed 24/7 so instead of randomly downvoting a perfectly fine torrent, next time make sure you know why you can't download. Thanks.
Why upload a torrent and close your client before initial seeding? Wouldn't it be better to wait?
And wouldn't it be better to wait until the uploader is online instead of flocking here to complain? :)
Don't seem to want to d/l
Stuck 0.0% on my end...