DAZ3D & Poser ~ TerraSphere I (Env)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 23, 2013 by Jolly_Rogerin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D & Poser ~ TerraSphere I (Env) (Size: 74.92 MB)
 TerraSphere I Images.zip38.15 MB
 TerraSphere I.jpg211.74 KB
 TerraSphere_1_142735.zip36.56 MB

Description

For: Poser 5 and above DS3 and above (refer to readme.txt)

Description:

This is not another sky dome or set of background pictures. This is full 360 degrees spherical environment! This is modified 'Skybox' and it allows you full all around, above and below renders.

With matching light sets, powered with HDR IBL, you can set great scenes in few minutes, and make unlimited renders from different angles just by moving camera around your scene. Special FOV 3000x3000 seamless textures allow even great animations. This is all great illusion of standing in center of large sphere.

Keep in mind that you'll need some geometry in center of scene for foreground (unless you're creating dogfights in the air).

You'll get 4 TerraSphere props: Grassland; Grassland with depth of field blur; Snowy Heights; Snowy Heights with depth of field blur. AND 4 Light sets

For all other informations and possibilities, please check out promotional pictures.

See More Information HERE

| TerraSphere I (Env) |

Please register on KickAss Torrents to join the Daz Studio and Poser Stuff - Request Thread.

And PLEASE seed as long as possible, but at least 1:1.

JR's "Most Wanted": | VYK_Buenaventura | RM Matilda | Luv Dress for Genesis | Venom for Unattached |

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
74.92 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1