Daz3D - Poser - School Girl for Genesis 2 Female(s)

seeders: 36
leechers: 7
Added on February 8, 2015 by CNDMathewsin Applications
Torrent verified.

Daz3D - Poser - School Girl for Genesis 2 Female(s) (Size: 56.25 MB)
 School Girl for Genesis 2 Female(s).zip56.25 MB

Description

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.25 MB
seeders:36
leechers:7
Daz3D - Poser - School Girl for Genesis 2 Female(s)

All Comments

Glad to see you got it working. The first torrent is always the hardest!
Thanks
A system reboot was all I needed. Weird...
Started seeding the moment I rebooted
If your ISP is like mine, then they change your IP (aka: what DHCP gives you) as soon as they detect certain torrrent activity, which means your PC no longer has a valid IP as DHCP works by client pull, not ISP push - so it is like you being given number #123 at the doctors, but then the doctor STOPS using such numbers, so your number will never be called.

The reboot would refresh your IP with the new value assigned 'after' the superstitious torrent activity. You can also try in a DOS/CMD window (if you have Windows) "ipconfig /renew", which forces your PC to refresh it's IP ... however, this doesn't help if the problem is that your cable/DSL modem/router also doesn't have the new IP.

In addition to the Ip change, I have also seen my ISP change the DNS server assigned me, which means NO name look up works until a reboot or the "ipconfig /renew".

(I will add that it is NOT use a torrent client which seems to trigger my ISP's aggression, but rather DNS lookup of torcache.net. For example, if I do magnetic file download, I have no reaction from the ISP)
How I get over this issue - if you have a second PC, I always do a quick download of the torrent from KA onto a second PC, which works due to 'local peer discovery'. Not sure why this works, but literally when I upload a torrent, it is ALWAYS the second system which starts seeding the torrent for other to link into. Yet once 2 or 3 others have begun to seed, THEN my first/original system also starts to seed.

Strange, but true facts (I have a big-name cable ISP and I do know they punish torrent use ... in fact that is part of the reason I abandoned my 'verified status', as others in my household were complaining about the DNS tricks the ISP plays on us all when I upload.)
I can't figure it out. Would you mind if I handed the file off to you - so you can upload it? I'll give you a mega link.

Also, what character are you using in your avatar image? I'd really like to know! :D
Sure, I can give it a try :) You can send it via messages.

My avatar is an Akio4, using primarily FR Matilda from Renderosity. I tend to stick to a normal A4 body, as that tends to reduce clothing head-aches.

I SEED for this torrent now :o)
So in these time NO SEED for download
Only Peers from Demonii.com
Waiting...
I have an issue... Everytime I try to make a torrent for this, the Status gives me a Red Seeding bar and I can't seed it for people to use. What should I do?
make sure your anti-virus or firewall is not blocking the client. They sometimes take it into their heads to do that, especially after an update.

if you are using an IPfilter, make sure the tracker addresses are NOT in it. This is rare, but it can happen
Thanks...