Daz3d - Poser Ruins of Htrakram [repost]

seeders: 20
leechers: 0
Added on September 21, 2015 by Akkaalin Applications
Torrent verified.

Daz3d - Poser Ruins of Htrakram [repost] (Size: 141.75 MB)
 IM50001709-01_RuinsofHtrakram.zip139.88 MB
 Ruins of Htrakram_01.jpg266.89 KB
 Ruins of Htrakram_02.jpg365.07 KB
 Ruins of Htrakram_03.jpg308.17 KB
 Ruins of Htrakram_04.jpg304.57 KB
 Ruins of Htrakram_05.jpg298.67 KB
 Ruins of Htrakram_06.jpg377.29 KB

Description

imageimage

A re-post for those who were not aware the that thumb.db that wouldn't download in the previous version was a windows thumbnail database cache and had nothing what so ever to do with the content.

Details

Ruins of H'trakram is a new construction set style prop set for Poser and DAZ Studio. It includes basic architecture building blocks in which there is no limit to what you could create. Similar to playing with building blocks as a child, these simple props are surprisingly versatile to use as well as a ton of fun. With a matching set of table and chairs for your characters, and to premade building sets to start you, what will you build?

*** This is a CUSTOM DIM created using DIM Maker. The IM# will not match anything in Daz, it is my own personal numbering system I use in my own personal content management. You install exactly like a DIM down loaded from DAZ.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
141.75 MB
seeders:20
leechers:0
Daz3d - Poser Ruins of Htrakram [repost]

All Comments

thanks for the re-download... I was a 99.9% victim
thanks for this
The file was thumbnail cache database file, a file windows makes to cache ....well thumbnail images. My torrents are on a network drive and occassionaly there will be a buggy thumbnail.db file that doesn't release when it should and this time it just happened to be there when I created the torrent. Eventually the cache was cleared and the file disappeared, but the torrent was still looking for it which created the error.

It has nothing to do with the torrent itself as some people pointed out. But it bugged enough people that they sent messaged and disliked the torrent.

It should be fine now.
some clients have trouble making torrents with tiny files in them. what client caused the thumbnail.db to fail?

i've created many torrents with tiny files using qBittorrent. never had a single one hang/fail to complete.

thanks for the share BTW.