DAZ3D & Poser ~ Mackenzie for V4

seeders: 37
leechers: 3
Added on December 15, 2014 by Jolly_Rogerin Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D & Poser ~ Mackenzie for V4 (Size: 41.59 MB)
 Mackenzie Images.zip1.93 MB
 Mackenzie.jpg260.75 KB
 Mackenzie_byRhi_167879.zip39.4 MB

Description

This product was designed for use with Poser 6 - Poser 2014 and DOES NOT contain Material files suitable for use in DAZ Studio. However, DAZ users will probably find them acceptable by adjusting specularity and perhaps adding a displacement map.

Mackenzie is a pale-skinned beauty with a lovely, flawless complexion and voluptuous curves that make her the perfect blonde, blue-eyed bombshell.

PACKAGE FEATURES:

Skin, makeup, lip color, and eye color applications are included for Poser 8 and earlier versions of Poser, and also Poser 9/Poser Pro 2012 versions that include "SSS" in the material settings and renders that take advantage of this option in the render settings. I highly recommend using SSS versions if you're rendering in Poser 9 or Poser Pro 2012. If you aren't rendering with SSS, please use the P8 skin versions. Shaders are not optimized for Daz Studio.

MacKenzie Morphs: MacKenzie Face INJ-REM; MacKenzie Body INJ-REM

MacKenzie Skin, Makeup, Etc.: MacKenzie Default Skin (Head and Body); MacKenzie Default Skin + SSS (Head and Body); 9 Makeup Applications; 9 Makeup Applications + SSS; 9 Lip Color Applications; 9 Lip Color Applications + SSS; 4 Eye Color Applications; 4 Eye Color Applications + SSS; 10 Nail Color Applications; Nail Morph Long Length; Nail Morph Def Length; Nail Morph Square Shape; Nail Morph Def Shape

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy Mackenzie!

See More Information HERE
| www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/mackenzie/107972/ |

Please register on KickAss Torrents to join the The Daz Studio / Poser Content Community
And PLEASE seed as long as possible, but at least 1:1.

JR's "Most Wanted": | Dynamite Bundle - 350 Sexy V4 poses and furniture ~ RO 105078 | Ragamuffin ~ RO 107429 |

Warm regards, JR...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.59 MB
seeders:37
leechers:3

All Comments

Thank you.

I like the more voluptuous characters, they make a nice change from the slim 'model' look that most characters have.

:0)
Thanks...
Nice one! Thanks!