Daz3d Poser - Lollipop Hair & Luminous Lollipop DIM

seeders: 54
leechers: 9
Added on July 10, 2014 by P.mamaMin Applications
Torrent verified.

Daz3d Poser - Lollipop Hair & Luminous Lollipop DIM (Size: 102.85 MB)
 IM00009114-01_LuminousLollipop.zip67.83 MB
 IM00009078-01_LollipopHair.zip34.93 MB
 luminous-lollipop-large.jpg46.82 KB
 lollipop-hair-large.jpg41.52 KB

Description

Request fill for Freddyboy5150;

From the website;

Travel back in time with a modern touch - Lollipop Hair will add a sexy and sweet look to your runtime! Lollipop Hair brings some sixties glamour to your favourite poser girls and comes with a hairband and a ribbon to add even more versatilty to the package. Twelve shiny colors that can be mixed and matched and forty-eight morph targets are offering a lot of combinations to give the naturally flowing wisps the desired look for your renders.
Daz3d Sku 9078

and

Luminous Lollipop is a new package for Lollipop Hair by Valea to add more variety to your renders. 35 colors with a range from natural soft brown to sassy pink are giving you the chance to create any look you can imagine. Use the included new Transparency Map to turn cute Lollipop Hair into a stylish Up-Do-Style.

Do you prefer the Ribbon or the Hairband? That doesn't matter, Luminous Lollipop includes 15 textures for both. Or use the multi-colored textures for the bangs. Or the 175 Mat files to apply the colors to different parts of the hair. Or...just go and have some fun!
Daz3d sku 9114

Enjoy! Reseed! If you really love it, help the artist out & buy it!

If you have ANY problems with it, let me know, I'll do what I can to fix it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
102.85 MB
seeders:54
leechers:9
Daz3d Poser - Lollipop Hair & Luminous Lollipop DIM

All Comments

Note that this is a fairly old hair, so V4/A4 and V3/A3/SP fites.
Thanks!
Thanks for this, and for also including the Luminous addon too!