Daz3D - Poser _ FWF Janna.zip

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 3, 2015 by ScreenscapeSin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Daz3D - Poser _ FWF Janna.zip (Size: 66.02 MB)
 Daz3D - Poser _ FWF Janna.zip66.02 MB

Description

FWF Janna

Janna, is a high quality beautiful and feisty 3D character for Victoria 6 for the use in DAZ Studio 4.6 and up and Poser 9 and up. The head and body are uniquely custom sculpted in Zbrush, and the skin was created using high quality photo references for depth and detail. She also comes with custom sculpted navel, nipples and nails. She also comes with two DAZ Studio MAT's, one ideal for brighter lights, and one perfect for darker lights.

So whether you're looking for a cute lass, a sexy lady, or your perfect girl next door, Janna will be perfect for all renders. Also included are character lights for DAZ Studio helping you achieve fantastic looking renders.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
66.02 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Daz3D - Poser _ FWF Janna.zip

All Comments

Many Thanks :)
Nice upload, thank you and welcome !
welcome to KAT and thanks for the upload.

ScreenscapeS just a heads up the following tracker is dead. has been for a long time.

udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce

@
PervisMaximus, I apologize for not knowing, but I am new to uploads and not sure what a tracker is or how to fix it.
no need to apologize. our clients (torrent app) contact trackers and tell them what we are up/downloading. the tracker tells our client who else is up/downloading so we can connect to each other.

when you make a torrent you should supply it with trackers.
if not KAT may inject some on it's own such as openbittorrent and publicbt. which have been down lately.

if you want to edit trackers on a torrents page click the "technical" tab, then edit.
there you can add or remove trackers.

trackers i'm using ATM are

http://tracker1.wasabii.com.tw:6969/announce http://tracker.blazing.de/announceudp://tracker.istole.it:80/announceudp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce

i like to have at least one HTTP tracker at the top of the list for pre-udp clients.

you should search to see if what your uploading is already up and seeded.
also try and label things V6 etc in the title, even if our uploading vets aren't.

cheers
Nice start.

Thank you.

You're welcome!
Thanks...
Most welcome