seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on October 26, 2013 by GreatBizarroin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Daz3d-Poser Dial-a-Girl (Size: 1.75 MB)
 Dial-a-Girl.zip1.75 MB

Description

Make the most of your morphs!

Overwhelmed by choices when using Genesis 2 Female Head and Body Morphs? Use Dial-a-Girl to create unique characters in just a few clicks, or as a springboard for further fine-tuning. You can also use the shaping presets in conjunction with your favorite custom character morphs, to give them that personal touch.

Dial-a-Girl is a simple-to-use and powerful tool to get the most from your Genesis 2 Female Head and Body Morphs. 64 shaping presets are included, as well as zero-shape presets for all body parts to make tweaking even easier. Combine separate features from five full-face and five full-body shaping presets, plus extras. Also included are 10 handy height presets, labelled in centimeters and inches, from 165cm/5'5" to 188cm/6'2".

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.75 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Daz3d-Poser Dial-a-Girl

All Comments

Thnks a lot sir !!
Hi, so I don't understand, how do i get it to work in daz3d? I merge the folders in the zip with the existing ones but character doesnt show up in program library... ?
Is it something to do with the manifest.dsx file? where is it supposed to be placed?
Thanks. Looked for this after I noticed the Tokyo edition.
Thanks!
Cool, thank you
Sorry forgot to link to item in description
Sorry can't get it not by download nor magnet.
I have it.
Thanks GB, Magnet Link works but TorCache lost your Torrent.
2013-10-26 21:45
Should be working now
That product title is just so wrong on so many levels...
Here is the URL
I know that's the title but I was commenting on the title itself. "Dial a girl"? I'm so not going there...
Priding myself on bringing the wrong stuff to the right people for years!