DAZ3D - Poser - Battle Armour for Genesis

seeders: 57
leechers: 6
Added on January 4, 2015 by Vesbinin Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D - Poser - Battle Armour for Genesis (Size: 145.88 MB)
 IM00019160-01_BattleArmourforGenesis.zip143.22 MB
 Templates_19160_BattleArmourforGenesis.zip2.65 MB

Description

this is my 1st upload - I hope I did this right.

Details

Battle armor for Genesis is a highly detailed armour set perfect for battling those fiery dragons and orc like beings. This knight comes in three different armor and cloth colors, High Resolution texture maps with displacements and weapon with hand grip poses.

http://www.daz3d.com/battle-armour-for-genesis

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
145.88 MB
seeders:57
leechers:6
DAZ3D - Poser - Battle Armour for Genesis

All Comments

Nifty. Always nice to see realistic and non-skimpy stuff.
First-class upload,,, Tested and working! Many Thanx,,, very charitable of you! Keep up the superior shares.
Nice upload. I'd suggest at least 1 promo image (even though they don't always show up!), plus you can rename the directory AS you add the torrent to KO. So even if your source directory is just DAZ3D, you can name to be "DAZ Battle Armor Genesis" while you edit the torrent edit page. You can't rename after you start seeding.
I thought I had named it DAZ3D - Poser Battle Armour for Genesis and put in a link to a pic, but I clearly didn't do it right. But it did upload? it is Seeding?
Thank you very much! Great product.
Come on, this is not "fake". This is someone's first upload. Allow them time to sort out the issues. My guess is it's simply a lack of good trackers.