Daz3D Poser 10157-ToolGirl

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on December 10, 2013 by DavoAholicin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Daz3D Poser 10157-ToolGirl (Size: 287.33 MB)
 10157_0.jpg34.88 KB
 10157_1.jpg36.36 KB
 ps_ac3704b_ToolGirl_1.exe52.57 MB
 ps_ac3704b_ToolGirl_2.exe47.98 MB
 ps_ac3704b_ToolGirl_3.exe48.86 MB
 ps_ac3704b_ToolGirl_4.exe49.48 MB
 ps_ac3704b_ToolGirl_5.exe56.9 MB
 ps_ac3704b_ToolGirlTx.exe31.47 MB

Description

Fill-up for joeblow0631686 wish list.

Discontinued, no longer available.

More info. http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/10157/start

Notes from the artist:

•You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:

◦Figures: "Toongirl"

◦Pose: "Toongirl"

•Product Notes: ◦Please visit the product WIKI page for up to date readme notes and usage tips and tricks.

◦Toolgirl Readme Notes: ◾HAIR: ◾Toolgirl hair is only partial hair, it is meant to be used under the hardhat. We chose to make it a separate item from the hat, so each piece can be used separately. It may be possible to use the partial hair with other hats available for Poser, however, we have not tested it with any other hats.

◾SOCKS: Main purpose of the socks is to work with the Billy Boots. Socks can be used with either pair of boots, by conforming them and dialing respective morphs "Billy Boots" or "hilly Boots" fit.

◾BOOTS: This set contains two pairs of boots. One is a more practical set, the "Billy Boots" and another in style of a construction girl Pin-Up, the "Hilly Boot". Billy boots are meant to be used with socks, but can also be used without them, if that particular look is desired. Hilly Boots are meant to work without the socks, but socks can be squeezed in there if that particular look is desired. ◾Boots are meant to be used with V4's toes and feet turned off. A utility pose to "Prep V4's feet" has been provided.

◾SHORTS: ◾Shorts have a number of movement and adjustment morphs to allow for different looks and uses and fine tuning. Experimentation is encouraged. Please take time to play with the morph dials and learn what each one of them does. Shorts piping will not work with all poses. If adjustment morphs do not give you a desired look, we provided a morph to hide the piping. It is not necessary to magnetize the shorts.

◾TOP: ◾Top also has a number of movement and adjustment morphs to allow for different looks and uses and fine tuning. Experimentation is encouraged. Please take time to play with the morph dials and learn what each one of them does.

◾Top piping will not work with all poses. If adjustment morphs do not give you a desired look, we provided a morph to hide the piping. In certain poses forearm rotation may cause sleeve cufs to appear over rotated and 'broken'. Please use cuff rotate dials in the Adjustments section to fine tune cuff rotation. It is not necessary to magnetize the top. In some cases, magnetizing may produce pokethrough, as it is likely to interfere with Joint Correction Morphs (JCM's)

◾TOOLBELT: ◾Toolbelt has a number of moving parts and morphs, however, not all of them will work together at once. Please take time to get familiar with what each of them does. Toolbelt can be used with the shorts, without the shorts and even over other tight fitting pants available for V4. "Over the Shorts" morph is provided to assist with fitting the toolbelt over the shorts.

◾The dangly strap tying the bottom of the holster is not meant to work in all cases. This is a limitation of Poser rigging. We provided a mat pose to turn it off when needed. Initially, the toolbelt loads with this strap turned invisible.

◾TOOLS: ◾This set does not include small tools such as hammer, pliers, screwdrivers etc. We encourage the use of a Toolbox and Toolset available through DAZ, made by Valandar: http://www.daz3d.com/tools-and-toolbox

◾MISC NOTES: ◾Specialty Morphs - Toolbelt and the shorts contain specialty morphs, "Drop on the floor" and "hang from a hook". Those are meant to be used without conforming the item. User needs to place them manually to a desired location.

◾Limits and IK Chains - this set of clothes and it's associated poses work best with Limits and IK chains turned off. Leaving them ON may produce odd placement of items.

◾Magnetizing Clothing - Clothing in this set is meant to be used without the need for additional magnetization. Applying magnets may interfere with JCM's.

imageimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
287.33 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Daz3D Poser 10157-ToolGirl

All Comments

Cool for SEED seed ...
2013-12-15 13:47
So now our community has 3 gals in hot construction gear ... does that mean we'll actually get some brick-work layed?
I suppose I should put together an "Elf with Tools" set? I have the tool box and quite a few industrial container / storage / clutter sets. The tool box was one of the weekly freebees back when DAZ did such things. I hate to sound bitter, but since Genesis, a Poser user like me tends to delete the DAZ emails before even looking at them since I can't really use most of their new enticing stuff.

Okay, I put a torrent with a collection of industrial clutters: fans, generators, tanks, lights, and the DAZ Tool Set:
Woot! Thanks, bro! I thought that one might be gone for sure...
No, the description below "recommends" purchasing a particular one.