Daz3D - Military Module (DS Version)

seeders: 33
leechers: 5
Added on January 19, 2016 by Taskeen_Sabiin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Daz3D - Military Module (DS Version) (Size: 260.81 MB)
 IM00023817-01_MilitaryModuleDS.zip247.84 MB
 Templates_23817_Military_Module.zip12.71 MB
 daz3d_military_module_main_promo.jpg270.76 KB

Description

Since it doesn't look like Cealeegiams20 is going to follow through on his upload, I will upload it in two parts, DS and PS

Military Module is a reinforced landing capsule with the capacity to hold twelve crewmembers.
The module can automatically expand the additional side shields and accommodate an additional four soldiers.
On the roof there is a powerful laser gun, which acts as an anti-aircraft weapon.
The module has a supply of food and water for the personnel, as well as two first-aid kit.
The module can function as a temporary roadblock before the arrival of the main military forces.
The set includes two soldier poses for Michael 4 and Genesis 2.

Military Module

http://www.daz3d.com/catalog/product/view/id/23817

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
260.81 MB
seeders:33
leechers:5
Daz3D - Military Module (DS Version)

All Comments

Nice job Taskeen_Sabi. Perhaps you could let me in on some torrent pointers that would help me in some further uploading. Also, thank-you for retracting your dislike. I use Vuze and I don't remember a PEX option. I'll have to look for it next time.
Peer Exchange (PEX) was introduced when they still called Vuze Azureus (in version 2.3.0.0)
It reduces the load on trackers and the Distributed database since peers only need them as an initial source of peers and then only depends on other peers supporting PEX.

DHT network (Distributed Hash Table) is used as a backup (in public Trackers).
In short, it is a function that makes the program less dependent on trackers,
because it talks with other users and exchanges information.

If the tracker you're using crashes, the program can find other computers, which retrieves the exact same file as you and share data with them.

You should only disable DHT and PEX if you are on a private tracker (KAT uses public trackers).
Private trackers use a passkey and you don't want to share that info with others.
The passkey is for security and a way to track your upload/download ratio.
KAT does not do that, but private trackers like CGPeers do.
Good contribution.
This one works fine.

Thanks.