DAZ3D Growing Up For Genesis 2 Males and Brothers for Genesis 2

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on December 20, 2013 by shotapimpin Applications
Torrent verified.

DAZ3D Growing Up For Genesis 2 Males and Brothers for Genesis 2 (Size: 197.89 MB)
 IM00017858-01_BrothersforGrowingUp.zip195.8 MB
 IM00017441-01_GrowingUpforGenesis2MalesM6.zip2.08 MB

Description

By Request

Growing Up for Genesis 2 Male(s) / M6

Change Genesis 2 Male(s) from a child to an adult. This morph set gives you the ability to change your characters age range from a five year old to an adult. The morphs were created based on average human proportions and scaled relative to age, so more accurate results could be achieved. Use the age presets, or simply create your own by combining the morphs. Dial in a bit of your favorite character and watch them grow up.

Brothers for Growing Up Genesis 2 Male(s) and M6

Presenting Brothers - A selection of young boys, teens and an adult for Genesis 2 Male(s) and Michael 6.

The Brothers bring a stunning variety of human body shapes and age inspired morphs for all of your 3D renderings, whilst making use of the 'Growing Up' package for Genesis 2 Male(s)/M6 by Zev0.

They feature five custom full body & head morphs for Genesis 2 Male(s), as well as presets based on Michael 6.

Also included is a large selection of skin variations, just to add a bit more fun!

The Brothers also come with bald or hair textured heads, as well as a torso hair option and two sets of DAZ Studio materials: EHSS, and Adv SSS shades for human skin tones. Best of all, the UV map is based on M5 UV, so Genesis users can make use of the skin as well for its characters.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
197.89 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
DAZ3D Growing Up For Genesis 2 Males and Brothers for Genesis 2

All Comments

I can upload them if you need, although I think someone else already has. I try to make my downloads as small as possible, so since this is for Genesis 2, I didn't think most poser users would be able to use it.
Cool, many thanks
Thanks a lot!
Thanks for sharing with the community!!
Cheers. Happy Holidays