Daz3d - Dynamic Clothing Control 4.8_Win64Bit - final.exe

seeders: 37
leechers: 0
Added on September 13, 2015 by Kurosystemsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Daz3d - Dynamic Clothing Control 4.8_Win64Bit - final.exe (Size: 5.71 MB)
 Daz3d - Poser - Dynamic Clothing Control 4.8 - final.exe5.71 MB

Description

Version: 1.2.2.40 plugin

This is the Windows 64bit version that i repacked from the original installer to avoid
error; "The installation path for DAZ Studio could not be found"
Fully tested on my system no major problems found, but be aware this is a powerful tool!

It's a exe file but you can unpack it easily with the common tools!

Enjoy.

Details
Take control of your Dynamic Clothing with this powerful plugin for DAZ Studio. The Dynamic Clothing Control plugin allows you to control gravity, add wind, and create custom garment presets, and much, much more. Create your own custom fabric types and then save them out to apply to any dynamic clothing item you like. With the ability to control every individual property across every single panel of your dynamic clothing, you are in complete Control. Speed up your dynamic clothing simulations by controlling the number of calculations performed in each drape cycle. Add wind to make your dynamic clothing billow around your figure. Lower the force of gravity and make your figures clothes float as if they were suddenly walking on the moon. The possibilities are endless. If you want real control in the world of dynamic clothing, then you'll want the Dynamic Clothing Control plugin.

Note: This has been updated to work with DAZ Studio 4.5(32 and 64 bit, Mac and Windows.) (There are still known issues with Mac OS 10.7).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.71 MB
seeders:37
leechers:0

All Comments

I don't see why complicate this so much as to make an executable. You only need the 2 dll's put in the plugins directory and a valid serial number (which is not provided).
Sorry I Corrected my Torrent Name, it's Daz3D only.

Thanks for the Tip!
I've manually moved the files, disabled the basic dynamic clothing controls, restarted, but it still don't work, doesn't even show up and when I tried to load dynamic clothes, it permanently changed the color of my viewport to a white background. deleted these files, re-enabled the basic controls, even re-installed daz but viewport is stuck at white (with no backdrops). So not only did this crap not work, it totally fucked up my setup. gonna take hours to fix, so I warn anyone that attempts to use this that it is a high risk!
Hello Daz3DMan(I like your name by the way),

Sorry to hear this and it makes me a little sad.
But i never had problems testing models with Dynamic Clothing etc.

Honestly i wanted to share the best Daz3D stuff with everybody and really i never will share Crap.

My apologies.
Seems to be incomplete, Can't install it
Hello Parja, can you tell me the missing file or what error code you get?

Otherwise this exe file is Unzip friendly and manually move the DLL files mentioned in the included ReadMe.
An interesting one & potentially very useful.

Thanks for the upload.

No problem, but it's the Older 1.2.2.40_plugin version.
I had to Repack because of the infamous error;
"The installation path for DAZ Studio could not be found"

But now it still works with Daz3D 4.8.

That was the least i could do for those who are sharing lovely Daz3D content.