Daz3d Callie 6 Pro Bundle

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 28, 2015 by Ozraukin Applications
Torrent verified.

Daz3d Callie 6 Pro Bundle (Size: 634.04 MB)
 21521 Lady Scarlett for Genesis 2 Female(s).7z163.16 MB
 21217 Razor Cut Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s).7z114.53 MB
 21484 Captain Cupcake for Genesis 2 Female(s).7z79.27 MB
 21233 FWSA Tiami for Callie 6.7z72.09 MB
 21188 Alani for Callie 6.7z64.09 MB
 21498 Librarian Pinup Updo.7z51.43 MB
 21574 Hot Pants Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s).7z35.94 MB
 21111 Callie 6.7z27.98 MB
 21438 Sexy Librarian for Genesis 2 Female(s).7z24.52 MB
 21231 i13 Playful Pinup Poses for Callie 6.7z644.31 KB
 21316 Capsces Fun and Flirty Callie 6.7z411.08 KB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
634.04 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Daz3d Callie 6 Pro Bundle

All Comments

I am sorry for the trouble people are having. I uploaded the release as I found it, which was 7z packed. I didn't bother unpacking or repacking, since 7z is allowed.

I use Winrar 5 beta 8 on windows (probably should update that soon) and I can unpack both the 7z files and the contained zip files.
(specifically tested the captaincupcake archive)

As far as I can tell from testing, the release is complete and not corrupted. I can only encourage to try other software to unpack with.

Next release I will try to avoid multiple archive formats, possibly repacking if necessary.
Thanks for this great pro bundle! Used 7zx on MacOS to unzip ;)

update: but i can't unzip the zip files in the 7z archives... wether unarchiver, 7zX or RAR Extractor :(
DIM can't open the zip's too:
The "IM00021484-01_CaptainCupcakeforGenesis2Females.zip" file is invalid. It does not contain a manifest, or is corrupt. The product cannot be installed.
While I agree that packing the files was unnecessary, to claim that the uploader is wrong somehow for using an open-source, free archiving tool in lieu of one you prefer is a little over the line. As is claiming you have intimate knowledge of the market size of each. You prefer a more restricted payware to a more flexible free one, and that's fine, but does not make the uploader's preference somehow incorrect. Especially considering there are also several free alternatives that open both (In fact, most free ones do). That is a choice on your end, and not really relevant to whether or not the torrent functions as it should. If there was to be a standard upload format for these things when there was an actual need to package (which I again agree was unnecessary here), his option would make as much sense as yours, and arguably more.

Thanks to the uploader, by the way :)
Maybe you should be using 7zip (its free) and a lot of people use it btw. WinRar honestly is old news, its a pain and its not as versatile (clearly) and its not free... so the better question is why are you still using WinRar?
You know, it's ironic that 2 people speak about free and not free soft here on KAT, greatest pirate source, discussing free-downloaded Callie 6 Pro Bundle that costs 68 dollars.
I use 7zip exclusively and have never had a problem with it not opening a file before.
Thanks! Could you please upload Lil Mermaid for Callie 6?
It's great to finally get the whole bundle, thanks.
thanks
thank u