Daz Poser Files DB.zip

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on January 10, 2015 by R3DS4NDin Applications
Torrent verified.

Daz Poser Files DB.zip (Size: 3.5 MB)
 Daz Poser Files DB.zip3.5 MB

Description

Here is a simple database program to help keep track of your 3D inventory. There is no call back to any sites and can actually be still be DL'ed from original open source site. I was hoping to have my completed db ready for upload also but, the holidays were hectic. The whole premise of this upload is/was to get a generic listing of sku # to aid newbie uploaders and to help older collectors resolve some unknown acquisitions. For the last few month's I have spent a great deal of time tracking down sku#'s and hopefully in the near future I will be able to start making updates to this generic listing. Not only will you be able to keep an anonymous db to work from but, DL'ing the program will also allow you to run a separate and private db of your own. If there is anyone out there interested in coming on board to fill in blanks as time progresses please don't hesitate to PM with idea's and sku# listing. With all that being said, I will consider help from VUL's first in order to maintain the integrity of the db. However, I will also consider non-VUL's if your info on sku#'s pans out correctly. Again..if you have questions, concerns, or idea's...send me a PM

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.5 MB
seeders:10
leechers:1
Daz Poser Files DB.zip

All Comments

Thank you!