DayZ Standalone v0.45.123.906

seeders: 560
leechers: 117
Added on May 9, 2014 by psysimin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: DayZ
  • Platform: PC

DayZ Standalone v0.45.123.906 (Size: 5.43 GB)
 DayZ Client v0.45 Release.zip5.43 GB

Description

Dayz Standalone v0.45

Complete and ready to play.

Just download, extract and run. Find servers at http://www.dayzmp.tk/

Credits go to Shadow of dayz-survival.no-ip.info 2302 for providing the torrent and fixing many bugs. Buy the man a beer.

Description:
The developers Bohemia Interactive Studio released a game called "Day Z Standalone". Day Z - mod to the popular game in the genre of tactical shooter with RPG elements "ArmA 2". Modification determined the fate of the game. It was better than the original version and has proven its capability of independent existence. The game is a Survival horror `th in her players are trying to survive, fighting off the crowds of starving zombies and other players. But the gameplay in "Day Z Standalone" more unique than you might think at first glance. You will not just run around with a gun, shooting at all the living and non-living (I'm a zombie.) Hunger, disease, exploitation of resources, strengthening the base, thirst, injury - they are also an integral part of the game. I would call simulator game of survival in a post-apocalyptic world. You can play cooperatively, choosing allies, and you can try to survive, "solo".

System requirements:
Operating System : Windows Vista / 7
Processor : Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz / AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
Memory : 2 Gb
Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 3830 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
Audio-card : compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c
Free hard disk space : 6 Gb

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.43 GB
seeders:560
leechers:117
DayZ Standalone v0.45.123.906

Trailer

All Comments

I start the game and goes to the DayZ logo, it says wait a moment in the top left corner and then the game just exits. How do I fix this. I have updated drivers, start without desktop composition but nothing works.
I start the game and goes to the DayZ logo, it says wait a moment in the top left corner and then the game just exits. How do I fix this. I have updated drivers, start without desktop composition but nothing works.
The installer for me is in a crazy language, not sure why not english.
to play in sort of single player on your own pc Go to the dayzmp.tk website go to the hosting tab follow the directions then to just play locally in the server config file use 127.0.0.1 and port 2302 /// in game change server to that address you put in the server config ..connect remember to port forward if needed
there are no servers on the link you have posted psysim. that was a useless download for me. edit: it works but the admin on this dayzmp tk page (the guy who uploaded this) is such a turd..ridiculous