DayZ Standalone v0.42.116.002 (Alpha) - Update 2 (full update) #Kortal

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on March 24, 2014 by verspaxin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: DayZ
  • Platform: PC

DayZ Standalone v0.42.116.002 (Alpha) - Update 2 (full update) #Kortal (Size: 576.52 MB)
 DayZ_0.42.116.002_patch02_full_Kortal.zip576.52 MB

Description

Main server: dayz.kortal.org on port 2402 --> Last game version running (0.42.116.002 + Update 1 + Update 2 = 0.42.116.212)

Please rate this torrent.

Requirement(s)

Full game is required for install this update.
DayZ StandAlone v0.42.116.002 (Alpha) #Kortal

This latest update is required to connect to the main server (or full game DayZ Standalone v0.42.116.212).

How to play

Step 1 --> Go to "Changer de (...serveur)" menuStep 2 --> Go to "Remote" tabStep 3 --> Type IP/Address and Port in the respective fields and submit with "OK" buttonStep 4 --> Refresh the servers list* and double click on the server: it will then connect...Step 5 --> Play!*You need probably disable your firewall before refresh servers list.

Changelog

Update 2
- Correction ironsight M4 and AK74 (this time it's true! )- Possibility to catch some rain water if you have a bottle or flask ( only works when it rains )- Add to loot items : Radio, walkie-talkie, ( remember to keep 9V batteries ;)) watch, glasses Joey pitchwork , sickle , new shirts with pockets , tents ( once deployed , the tent disappears the next reboot with what it contains ) , fishing preserves , canned bacon, tomato, pepper , potato , apple, Crossbow , rack and bolt- Add spawn points cars. They appear randomly on 20 different points (50 % chance to spawn per spot ) , always a bit less crowded areas , other spawn points ahead- Attention: the crossbow , do not eject the "rack" ( I called the charger as AC). If you Eject it disappear. To reload , you must drag -drop in your inventory, then drag the bolts in, then slide back to the crossbowSewing kit + the password status in the clothes " worn " rather than " pristine " . You can not repair clothes " ruined "- Add timer to 5 sec connection (do not exit the game during those 5 seconds or you will respawn on a new character !)- Error correcting UI p3d ak74 !- Error correcting UI textures ruger green & black- Fixed some bugs ds database (including loot the long ranks scope and AK74M )- The body of a dead player disconnects disappears after 30 seconds (in test)

Update 1
- Adding more animals in the forest- Add textures firefighteraxe green and black (official devs had not yet done so!)- Correction ironsight M4 (viewfinders are still unusable on right click)- Correction description ak- Correcting his shotgun reloading- Fixed some loot that appeared too- 5% chance of loot on zombie: soda box tuna or rags (items are dropped near body). Bodies disappear after 2 min- Various fixes in the database

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
576.52 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
DayZ Standalone v0.42.116.002 (Alpha) - Update 2 (full update) #Kortal

Trailer

All Comments

Does not work. Could not connect to server.
Because thou knowest not follow procedure...
Thou knowest all and followed every procedure at hand. It's because your update FAILS... Sadly. Not that hard to input your server, dayz.kortal.org on port 2402, (which is a bad server) into the respective fields of the game menu. Would work if the server was working but it's NOT! Oh and I DID NOT forget to copy the files into the directories either, this isn't my first rodeo buddy. Thanks for your effort but your file FAILS.
If this update doesn't work for you, try directly the full updated game: https://kat.cm/dayz-standalone-v0-42-116-212-alpha-kortal-t8927398.html#main
i hope this work
I haven't personally tested this update. I used the cumulative update. You must ensure that the version number has changed and you are connecting to the right server, as described in "How to play" section of the description. Kortal's updates aren't functional warranty with another server.

PS: "If the page below don't show, try refreshing the page. If it still not work, the server might be offline".
Not working!!

Solution:

1. Get this version first: http://kat.cm/repack-by-serega-lus-dayz-standalone-t8914474.html#main

2. Get this update after: http://kat.cm/dayz-standalone-v0-42-116-002-alpha-update-2-full-update-kortal-t8915177.html#main
Downloading, let's see how everything goes in a while...