DayZ: Standalone [v.0.43.116251] (2014) PC | RePack by SeregA-Lus

seeders: 266
leechers: 18
Added on April 5, 2014 by Batteriesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: DayZ
  • Platform: PC

DayZ: Standalone [v.0.43.116251] (2014) PC | RePack by SeregA-Lus (Size: 4.64 GB)
 vcredist.exe6.2 MB
 SetupData-1.pack4.63 GB
 setup.exe1.67 MB
 SetupData-2.pack585.1 KB
 icon.ico16.56 KB
 autorun.inf41 bytes

Description

Year : 2014
Genre : Action, Shooter, 3D, Online, 1st person
Developer : Bohemia Interactive Studio
Publisher : Bohemia Interactive Studio
Publication Type: Repak
Game Version : v.0.43.116251
Language: Russian
Language: English
Tablet: enclosing

" Operating system : Windows XP / Vista / 7
" Processor : Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz / AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
"Memory: 3 Gb ( ​​or higher)
" Video: 512 Mb - 1024 Mb / nVIDIA ® GeForce ™ / ATI Radeon ®
" Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
" Free space on hard drive: 6 GB

Developers Bohemia Interactive Studio released a game called "Day Z Standalone". DayZ - modes to the popular game in the genre of tactical shooter with RPG elements "ArmA 2" . Modification determine the future of the game. It was better than the original version and proved the possibility of its independent existence . The game is Survival horror ` th , it players trying to survive, fighting off the hungry crowds of zombies and other players . But the gameplay in "Day Z Standalone" more unique than one might think at first glance. You will not just run around with a gun, shooting in all animate and inanimate objects ( I'm talking about zombies) . Hunger, disease, mining resources, strengthening the base , thirst, injury - they are also an integral part of the game. I would call simulator game of survival in a post-apocalyptic world. You can play cooperatively choosing allies , but you can try to survive " solo " .

1. Install the game (Must be installed if not found , Visual C + + for Visual Studio 2013 ) .
On the desktop shortcut 2 Islands (DayZ_Updater / DayZ)
2 . run DayZ
3 . inscribe NICK
4 . Choosing a server ( 7th serverov/220-mest ), click JOIN, and wait approach to the game .

DayZ_Updater - does not work , he to be improved to run the game with a shortcut DayZ.

game:
" Do not cut / no recoded
" Game Version : v.0.43.116251

»» »Author repack " SeregA-Lus "

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.64 GB
seeders:266
leechers:18
DayZ: Standalone [v.0.43.116251] (2014) PC | RePack by SeregA-Lus

Trailer

All Comments

Hey great upload. Really, its working far better than I expected it to. I've read in the comments that some people are having a hard time connecting to a server but i'm not having any problems at all. Thanks so much for the upload.
The repack is by Serega_lus and its only in English no russian or other language the installer is in russian english game
I am going to post what i seen so far sorry for the lateness

1. If you can not connect to a server just keep refresing until you are able to join in to a server.

2. Some parts there is not loot or anything to do because the server is not fully configured like the original one and don't expect it to be ever. In other words the game is sandox nothing to do just explore.

3.I seen that sometimes if you exit the game you will lose what you have done so there is no save opition

4. Game has a lot bug opening some doors causes a crash.

5. Russians are the best in repacking and making these kind of stuff stay tuned for more news

6. Inventory and some opitons seem not to be working there are some zombies that you hear them but you can not see them