DayZ Origins Mod version 1.7.9.5 (currently latest version) (Arma II mod)

seeders: 273
leechers: 4
Added on June 9, 2015 by Porto881in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Description

About this upload:
Welcome to Origins Mod, the new ARMA II mod inspired and based on highly modified version of DayZ Mod. Fight to survive in the harsh apocalyptic Taviana 3.5 map, fully redesigned, making room for a wide range of new features and twisted survival elements. The world has gone to hell and you're right in the middle. There is more to life than just surviving, and now you have a purpose. What is this infection that has spread across the globe? Why are the dead walking again? Is there any hope in putting an end to this?

There is only one way to find out, grab what supplies you can and get exploring.

About this Torrent:
To install simply unzip the download in your ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead folder and you're good to go!
To launch this mod you'll need to go to expansions and then click DayZ Origins and restart the game.
You can also create a shortcut (I prefer this method, since I also play other Arma II mods and I don't want to relaunch it every time). Copy the text from here and put it in a txt file, next save it as "Dayz Origins.cmd" and place it in your ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead folder.

Note:
To play Arma II: Operation Arrowhead with this mod I'm afraid you'll have to buy it since I haven't found any torrents that are compattible with internet multiplayer, only lan. I recommend the "Combined Operations" pack on steam, which is cheaper if you buy the game ArmA II and DLC Operation Arrowhead seperately.

Have fun and good luck surviving!
Don't forget to seed!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.56 GB
seeders:273
leechers:4
DayZ Origins Mod version 1.7.9.5 (currently latest version) (Arma II mod)

Trailer