Day, Laura-Hot Extraction-(SEAL of Fortune #1)

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on October 11, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Day, Laura-Hot Extraction-(SEAL of Fortune #1) (Size: 372.58 KB)
 Day, Laura-Hot Extraction.epub372.58 KB

Description

Hot Extraction (SEAL of Fortune #1)
by Laura Day
3.46 of 5 stars
3.46 · rating details · 48 ratings · 3 reviews 23
She’ll meet an unlikely ally who will turn her world upside down.

Veronica Baker always knew growing up that she wanted to be a scientist just like her daddy. She worked hard to graduate at the top of her class, and was thrilled the day she started work at her father’s lab. When her father leaves on a trip to visit prospective investors, she assumes it will be business as usual, but when she stops hearing from him, Veronica assumes the worst and catches the first flight she can to try and track him down.

When Ryker Evans learns that he’s shipping out to Lebanon to complete a solo mission, he’s not pleased. His last mission in Lebanon didn’t end so well, and he’s not eager to head back, but as the SEAL with the best track record in the navy when it comes to search and rescue, his CO doesn’t give him a choice. When he finds out that he’s being sent to extract an American woman who believes her father has been kidnapped, he’s even less pleased. He can’t stand civilians who want to be heroes, and his plan is to pull her out and get home, quickly and quietly.

When the two meet, Veronica confirms all of Ryker’s worst fears. She’s insanely gorgeous, but she’s also stubborn, and she refuses to leave the country without her father. And Veronica can’t stand the arrogant and dismissive SEAL who refuses to listen to a word she says, no matter how beautiful the man is, or how much he lights her body on fire.

As passion brews between them, Ryker grudgingly agrees to help her find the men who took her father, but when Veronica disappears as well, he’ll have to put it all on the line to save the woman he let slip away.

Laura Day
I grew up in a small town outside of Palm Coast, FL. Raised in a house just a short walk to the beach, I enjoyed the peaceful, relaxed atmosphere and friendships that come from being raised in a friendly, small town area.

I now reside in Breckenridge Colorado, where I work as an accountant, along with my night time writing. I am Married with two children, two dogs, and a pile of friends and family dotted all over the country that help keep her sane.

If you liked my work, please join my mailing list and you will receive a free sexy short that I wrote just for my email subscribers!

Here is the link to sign up:

http://eepurl.com/-PtVX

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
372.58 KB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Day, Laura-Hot Extraction-(SEAL of Fortune #1)