David Quammen Books

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 18, 2014 by BookyMcRIFin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

David Quammen Books (Size: 17.45 MB)
 Spillover Animal Infections and the Next Human Pandemic - David Quammen.mobi3.38 MB
 Monster of God - David Quammen.epub2.77 MB
 The Song of The Dodo - David Quammen.mobi2.47 MB
 Spillover Animal Infections and the Next Human Pandemic - David Quammen.epub2.42 MB
 The Song of The Dodo - David Quammen.epub2.05 MB
 Monster of God - David Quammen.mobi1.98 MB
 The Boilerplate Rhino Nature in the Eye of the Beholder - David Quammen.mobi718.15 KB
 The Boilerplate Rhino Nature in the Eye of the Beholder - David Quammen.epub701.75 KB
 Natural Acts A Sidelong View on Science and Nature - David Quammen.mobi598.28 KB
 Natural Acts A Sidelong View on Science and Nature - David Quammen.epub418.6 KB

Description

These are the books by David Quammen I have been able to collect in ebook formats. Some I ripped myself, some came from other file sharing sources. Most required some converting to get in both epub and mobi. Thanks to everyone who helped so far! (Please ignore metadata. Not The Zolta Configuration, not fiction, and not written by an Array. Remind me never to click that button on another ebook upload!)
Suggested eReaders: Calibre (PC) and Coolreader (phones). Both free, both great readers, capable of opening epub, mobi, and a whole lot else.
If you like an author, but can't afford to buy all their books, there are lots of ways to support them. Word of mouth is very important to everyone who isn't as big as Stephen King and J.K. Rowling. You can follow David Quammen on Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook, and Instagram.
As usual, please comment and/or use the +/- system.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.45 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
David Quammen Books

All Comments

Thanks