David Letterman and Craig Ferguson 2014 07 14 Both Shows mkv

seeders: 23
leechers: 5
Added on July 15, 2014 by zx9000in TV
Torrent verified.

David Letterman and Craig Ferguson 2014 07 14 Both Shows mkv (Size: 530.26 MB)
 David.Letterman.and.Craig.Ferguson.2014.07.14.Both.Shows.mkv530.26 MB

Description

Late night talk show pack. Both shows are from 2014.07.14
Smaller sized mkv

The Late Show With David Letterman and
The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson

Kurt Russell, Hannibal Buress, Sturgill Simpson
Margaret Cho, Zachary Levi

Video
Format profile : High@L3.1
Format settings, ReFrames : 16 frames
Constant Rate Factor : 19.0
Duration : 1h 23mn
Width : 576 pixels
Height : 324 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Writing library : x264

Audio
Format : AAC
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
530.26 MB
seeders:23
leechers:5
David Letterman and Craig Ferguson 2014 07 14 Both Shows mkv

All Comments

I am a HUGE fan of these bundled together! I wanted to let you know, I had issues playing this file though. about 15 minutes into Dave, my vlc player stopped. I restarted but could only play from a few minutes past where the glitch was. It happened again during Craig's pre-opening music bit, where he is talking to Geoff. I was able to play again if I skipped past that. It happened again before Craig's first guest, so I gave up after that. I assume it was the file, since I had no issues playing anything else, including previous files you uploaded. (((I Still thank you for these and hope future ones won't have issues)))
Hmmmm... thats strange. Since 30 percent of the world is still using Windows XP I test these small files on a older computer. I just played this file all the way through without any problems. My test box is a 12 year old 1.8 ghz pentium 4 runing WinXp and VLC. The version of VLC I am using is 2.1.3. Perhaps you are using an older version of VLC? The only other difference in this file is that I put a chapter marker in the middle. Did the July 15th file play ok for you? I put a chapter marker every 20 minutes in that one.
This type of torrent is mainly for people who just like talk shows in general. It is smaller and of lower quality to just watch and delete. Higher quality single episodes of each are usually available the next day (or a couple days after) on the pirate bay. There is a letterman and ferguson from last night on the pirate bay right now in 720p.
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you're back this week. Dave and Craig bundled together is PERFECT!
THANK YOU