David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat, the movie

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 6, 2012 by djps0in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: HDRiPx264

David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat, the movie (Size: 283.35 MB)
 David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat, the movie [djps0].mp4283.35 MB

Description

Format : MP4
File size : 283 MB
Duration : 1h 6mn
Overall bit rate : 595 Kbps
Width : 640 pixels
Height : 360 pixels
Frame rate : 25 fps
A look at the life, work and influence of French DJ David Guetta.
DAVID GUETTA was greeted by applause from more than 2,000 fans as he launched the worldwide premiere of his new film Nothing But the Beat at the iconic Le Grand Rex theatre in Paris.
The Grammy Award-winning artist, producer and DJ, who attended Saturday's event with his wife Cathy, said: "All my life I wanted this music to be as respected as hip-hop, rock and pop but until this moment, it wasn't.
"It's not only about me; it's about the culture and the position of the DJ."
Nothing But the Beat is a full-length documentary-style film chronicling Guetta's life, career and meteoric rise from underground house DJ to global superstar.
The movie - a collaboration between Guetta and Coca-Cola's energy drink Burn - chronicles how David fused house and electronic beats with hip-hop and R&B to create a sound that has topped charts worldwide.
Told through interviews with Guetta as well as anecdotes from friends, colleagues, collaborators and his wife Cathy, the film combines classic documentary storytelling with music video styling.
"We shot the movie in some of the world's biggest electronic music hubs in more than 10 cities around the world, capturing Guetta's daily life and his epic concerts in front of tens of thousands of fans," said producer Umut Ozaydinli from Deviant Ventures.
"The combination of insight from his collaborators, sound-bites from iconic names in the music business, rare archived footage from David's own video library and mind-blowing performances, make Nothing But the Beat a must-see for Guetta fans and fans of house music across the globe."
The film features in-depth interviews with artists including will.i.am, Kelly Rowland, Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Taio Cruz and Usher and insights from top DJs Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim, Laurent Garnier, David Morales and Pete Tong.
The movie is a Burn production in association with What A Music, filmmakers Partizan (Be Kind Rewind, Part of the Weekend Never Dies) and boutique innovation house Deviant Ventures.
"If you made this film five years ago, you'd be shooting in clubs and DJ booths, not hundred thousand seat stadiums or giant music festivals with the DJ controlling the crowd from the main stage," said Nothing But the Beat director Huse Monfaradi. "Guetta has taken the unrecognized DJ and brought him to rock-star status."
Guetta said: "Working on Nothing But the Beat has given me the opportunity to share this journey and I hope it will inspire anyone who has talent or dreams to follow them. I have been chasing mine since I was a teenager, and it still feels like it's only the beginning for me."
"The Burn brand believes in inspiring action with those who want to leave their creative mark on the world," said Dan White, global group director of Burn. "David Guetta personifies this spirit in everything that he does and the more we got to know him and what he stands for, the more compelled we felt to share his story with fans across the globe."
The movie will launch in theatres and on TV in 22 countries across the globe in the coming months. A global, online premiere later this year will give fans chance to view the movie wherever they are. Information on the global premiere will be announced at www.facebook.com/burn.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
283.35 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat, the movie

Trailer

Screenshots

David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat, the movie screenshot

All Comments

yeaaaaaaaa im big fan of dj david guetta....... its awesome print ...........