David Dalglish - Paladins 1-2

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 10, 2012 by Sparhawk_UKCin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

David Dalglish - Paladins 1-2 (Size: 3.29 MB)
 Paladins 02 - Clash of Faiths.epub433.85 KB
 Paladins 01 - Night of Wolves.epub217.58 KB
 Paladins 02 - Clash of Faiths.lit514.21 KB
 Paladins 01 - Night of Wolves.lit217.99 KB
 Paladins 02 - Clash of Faiths.lrf307.49 KB
 Paladins 01 - Night of Wolves.lrf299.28 KB
 Paladins 02 - Clash of Faiths.mobi621.88 KB
 Paladins 01 - Night of Wolves.mobi310.81 KB
 Paladins 02 - Clash of Faiths.jpg358.78 KB
 Paladins 01 - Night of Wolves.jpg84.36 KB

Description

Paladins 1

"The humans are weak. Their skin is soft, and their minds dull from years of safety. We are the vicious. We are the destroyers. Come the full moon, when our goddess watches our victory, we will taste of their blood!" ---- Wolf-men, savage creatures given humanoid form in an ancient war, mass along the Gihon River. Led by their packleader Redclaw, they seek to cross the river and claim a land of their own, slaughtering those that would stand in their way. Two paladins, Jerico of the god Ashhur, and Darius of the god Karak, must helm the desperate defense against the invasion. Their friendship will be tested as their gods resume an unending war, and their very faiths call for the death of the other. Together, friend or foe, they must face Redclaw's horde. NIGHT OF WOLVES by David Dalglish Can faith remain when the gods call for blood? ------ About the Author: David Dalglish currently lives in rural Missouri with his wife Samantha, daughter Morgan, and snake, Velixar. He graduated from Missouri Southern State University in 2006 with a degree in Mathematics and currently spends his free time watching Spongebob Squarepants with his daughter.

Paladins 2

"I have suffered every day since, cast off, abandoned, tortured ... and I find it all for nothing. You worship a lie. Too long I accepted you, treated you as an equal. But you’re not. You’re nothing, and at last I see it ... friend." ---- Stripped of his power, and branded a renegade by his Order, Darius seeks a way to prove his god is not the bloodthirsty deity his fellows have created. Meanwhile Jerico takes refuge with a band of rebels as Dark Paladins scour Dezrel seeking to claim his life, and the lives of all who would help him. As the silent war rages, their faith is tested, and one will succumb to the promises of a prophet who has lived for centuries... CLASH OF FAITHS by David Dalglish Innocents suffer when holy men make war. ---- About the Author: David Dalglish currently lives in rural Missouri with his wife Samantha, daughter Morgan, and snake, Velixar. He graduated from Missouri Southern State University in 2006 with a degree in Mathematics and currently spends his free time playing way too much Warhammer 40k.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.29 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
David Dalglish - Paladins 1-2

All Comments

Been waiting for weeks for this to download - NO ONE is seeding a full copy :-(
For anyone looking for these books, as of the date I post this, here is a link for the full trilogy available on kat: https://kat.cm/david-dalglish-the-paladins-1-3-pdf-mobi-epub-t7052934.html