Dating Naked S01E05 HDTV.x264.MP4 - axiytuns

seeders: 107
leechers: 24
Added on August 15, 2014 by axiytunsin TV
Torrent verified.

Dating Naked S01E05 HDTV.x264.MP4 - axiytuns (Size: 386.46 MB)
 D.N.S01E05.Mike.and.Candice.DSR.x264-[NY2].mp4386.46 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
386.46 MB
seeders:107
leechers:24
Dating Naked S01E05 HDTV.x264.MP4 - axiytuns

All Comments

thanks! Candice is a hottie
Thanks for uploading
Thank you for the upload!!!
Thanks quality it's good and download was fast and without problems thank you so much!!
Worked great for me, no problems :)
I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else but I had to start and stop this 6 different times - wait 10-20 minutes in between - It stopped at 38% - 52% - 67% - 83% -97% - 100%- It took about 2 hours to complete this file Which is Ridiculous for 386MB ( files this size usually take me 2.5 mins

It is in fact a real copy but After all the effort it took to get it - I'd being lying if I said I wasn't frustrated - this is my 2nd file of yours I've downloaded from you - Last week I had no problems , This week not sure why - but it was problematic ?
no matter whatever anyone does, you people will still complain.. In case you don't know.. I am from Italy,not the US.. So kickass is blocked by my isp provider, so I have to use a vpn to upload and seed... the time zone is different so i have to leave my computer running throughout the night, or even wake up in the middle of the night just to upload..godd... You guys can be so annoying
First of all I rarely complain OK - I am just stating a fact - when I tried to download this file - This is what I had to go through to get it .. I'm just being honest

Secondly I'm Canadian and not from the US - I Never said the quality was bad - It was actually quite good - I downloaded an episode from you last week - Dating Naked S01E04 HDTV MP4 - axiytuns (Size: 248.84MB) In which I gave you a thumbs Up - A positive review - And Thanked you ( which in turn - you up voted my comment )

Why is it when a person such as myself , Makes an honest comment - That an uploader doesn't like they re-act like this I simply stated the problems I had in getting your file