Darksiders.II.Complete-PROPHET

seeders: 388
leechers: 415
Added on February 12, 2015 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Darksiders.II.Complete-PROPHET (Size: 8.23 GB)
 ppt-diic.iso8.23 GB
 prophet.nfo12.99 KB

Description

ABOUT THE GAME Description:Darksiders II follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in a weaving tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game. This epic journey propels Death through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders.Featuring a dramatically larger world, full weapon and armor upgrade systems as well as bigger and more challenging dungeons and vast array of new enemies and bosses, Darksiders II strives to improve on every aspect of the original hit. THIS COMPLETE EDITION INCLUDES:Darksiders II (main game)Crucible Pass DLCDeath Rides DLCAngel of Death DLCDeadly Despair DLCShadow of Death DLCMortis Pack DLCRusanov’s Axe DLCVan Der Schmash Hammer DLCFletcher’s Crow Hammer DLCMace Maximus DLCMaker’s Armor DLCDark Talons DLCSkeletal Axe of Rending DLCArgul’s Tomb DLCThe Abyssal Forge DLCThe Demon Lord Belial DLCSoundtrack DLC Genre: Action, Adventure, RPGDeveloper: Vigil GamesPublisher: Nordic Gameslanguages: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/PL/RU/CZ/NLRelease Name: Darksiders.II.Complete-PROPHET

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.23 GB
seeders:388
leechers:415

Trailer

All Comments

LAst time i was unable to end this game due to the bug ..hope this torrent is good thank uploaded :D for giving me a change ..
I already have the dvds of this.-_-

oNLY Updates and Dlcs would be good though.
ugh
not to be the bringer of bad news mate but THQ already closed down and the project is off.
Game is Very Very Good. The story is just great. And the music is by Jasper Kyd. So no need to say..! Overall you should also download Music, Comics also.