Darkest Dungeon Build 7701

seeders: 90
leechers: 21
Added on February 24, 2015 by IGGGAMESin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Darkest Dungeon Build 7701 (Size: 756.07 MB)
 Darkest.Dungeon.Build.7701.zip756.07 MB

Description

Title: Darkest Dungeon
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Red Hook Studios
Publisher: Red Hook Studios
Release Date: COMING FEB. 3

Build Update #7701 (PC and Mac)

More improvements to save file handling
Hero barks are now rendered in front of UI elements
Fixed game breaking issue that allowed you to dismiss to lower than 4 heroes when a hero was on extended leave in stress recovery (bender, vision quest, etc.) - it no longer counts that missing hero as one of the remaining four

About This Game

Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring.

Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You'll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.

Key Features

The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
Ten (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including meaningful permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay

System Requirements

Minimum:
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended

Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
756.07 MB
seeders:90
leechers:21
Darkest Dungeon Build 7701

Trailer

Screenshots

Darkest Dungeon Build 7701 screenshot

All Comments

He is right, darkest.exe is missing. It's now in the _windows folder. A lot of people won't download this because it is missing.
It used to be in the root folder of it all, btw.
OMG... This is files from Steam Rip.
- If i create launcher (Same before build), many people will say it have virus/trojan
https://kat.cm/darkest-dungeon-build-7692-t10251547.html
- If i don't create launcher, many people will say "missing darkest.exe"

Actually, this is files from steam (not edited), if someone think it missing files, ask developer on Steam about this
Why was darkest.exe in the root folder before then? Because it wasn't a "launcher", it was just the .exe for the game. Was it a shortcut or something?

Edit: No, it says it's an application... how odd. Considering that if you move darkest.exe from the _windows folder into the root folder and try to launch it, it tells you it's missing a .dll file... weird.

At any rate, pretty sure it's not a virus despite my Malwarebytes telling me it is a trojan. (In the older build. In the new build, this one, it doesn't say anything). So I dunno. Either way, still gonna play it and appreciate it. Thanks IGGGAMES.

Also VirusTotal link for the .exe file:

https://www.virustotal.com/e...c8c162269c7316b553/analysis/

Cleared.
Thanks you for your information, my friend.
SOme previous build, you can see darkest.exe in root folder, because it created .exe (I called it's launcher... ) from 3DM emu, so you may find it easier. But i don't know why someone said it's virus/trojan (Administrator tested and remove many comments and dislike on my previous build)

Sorry my bad English

So, now, I decided to keep files origin Steam. (Not edit, crack, ... add something) and share it here
Yeah no problem. I'll tell people it's just taken directly from Steam. Thanks for clearing that up.
Missing??? wtf.. you can try extract again
He is right, it is missing from the main folder. There is a darkest.exe in the _windows folder but this is making a lot of people not download it and use it, because they think it is a virus because of the changed filepattern.

If you could fix that, it'd be lovely.
darkest.exe here
http://i.imgur.com/1TueMe4.jpg
Thanks man!
Thanks you and have fun
Thanks for pushing these out in a timely manner IGG. Do you think you could get Vagante and Catacomb Kids too?
You can download Catacomb Kids v0.0.7 here:
https://kat.cm/catacomb-kids-v0-0-7-t10266074.html
Build Update #7701 (PC and Mac)
More improvements to save file handling
Hero barks are now rendered in front of UI elements
Fixed game breaking issue that allowed you to dismiss to lower than 4 heroes when a hero was on extended leave in stress recovery (bender, vision quest, etc.) - it no longer counts that missing hero as one of the remaining four